Uppdate on Kiwis health

Vi lämnade av henne i morse så hon skulle få mer dropp, ta nya prover och utvärdering av tillståndet.

Så i dag har vi varit utan kiwi och varit hemma och bara väntat på svar.

Hon är hemma nu med mediciner, de ska ringa oss båda dagarna i helgen för att höra att allt är bra med henne. Blir hon sämre blir det in akut.

Hon ska lämnas in på måndag morgon igen för ultraljud och nya prover.

Så, gott nytt år eller håll i hatten 🐕💕

Nu håller vi en tass att hon repar sig fort.

We left her this morning so she could get more drip, take new samples and evaluate the condition. So today we have been without kiwi and been home and just waiting for an answer. She is home now with medication, they will call us both days this weekend to hear that everything is fine with her. If she gets worse, it becomes an emergency. She will be handed in again on Monday morning for ultrasound and new samples. So, happy new year or hold on to your hat 🐕💕 Now we hold a paw that she recovers quickly.

Gillar

Kommentarer