1. Become a dog mom again
. We have talked about adopting/getting another dog for a while now,and this year it will happen!
2. Work even harder than what I've done this year. I will work purposefully and achieve my goals and dreams! - specially since this year I will graduate!
3. Roadtrip! We will be driving home to Norway after school ends! And taking a little holiday while doing so! As we already have a dog, we prefer to travel by car, it's better for him and also we get to see so much more.
4. Save up and spend less! This kinda explain itself
5. Try something new - this is on my list every year, and it something I do every year! feks yoga, pole dance, diving or a course.
6. Job in fashion, some place wonderful - as I'm graduating in June. I will work hard and hopefully get a job in my chosen career, someplace wonderful like Croatia, England or france? ( A place I haven't lived yet hopefully)
7. Get back to my workout routine, after moving from Budapest, the struggle of apartment hunting here in Rome, and starting school, I haven't been to the gym that much these last 4 months (excuses I know) so this will definitely change next year. (Already started on this)
8. Get fluent in Italian! Me and my boyfriend have already started with the basics, so I would definitely want to step up my level.
9. Finish my economics class. (I study economics online)
10. Start planning to buy/build a caravan/tiny house, I would love to live in a home that can easily move, from place to place. - even though we have been traveling alot and living in different countries, we are not ready to settle down in a place yet. So this is a perfect solution.