Heei! Firstly, I want to apologize for such a bad update here on the blog. I missed blogging so much and I am so happy to be back on track. Long story short, I was travelling a little bit (I am going to update you on that soon) and after that, school and national tests happened. I wanted to make this blog post about “shopping”, because I am in that kind of mood right now :) who doesn't love shopping? NO ONE, EXACTLLY :)). Anyways, in today's post I wanted to share some of my favorite items form NA-KD, keep in mind, this post is not sponsored by them, but I wish...lol :) I highly recommend this online store, everything is amazing quality, if you chose to order something you will not be disappointed! The best part is that they also ship worldwide, and I also think that the shipping and returns are free. I love this online store because I can always find something in my style.
1. Chill/casual outfit. This outfit is so beautiful, I love the pants and the shoes. I think that I would wear this on a perfect sunny day when I am going to the city with my friends/family or something.
2. Perfect spring outfit. I think this is my favorite one, I love the blazer and it goes perfectly with the cream-colored pants and I love the details on them too. The bag completes the look and it is just perfect.
3. Perfect school outfit. This one I would wear at school. It is so simple but still so classy if you get what I mean. I love these sunglasses, they go perfect with every single outfit. These pants are the same as the ones in the previous outfit, but they are black leather and much cooler. The sweatshirt is so pretty, and I love that the colors go so well together.
4. Starbucks outfit. I could not come up with a name, so I called this "Starbucks outfit". Anyways this is the perfect outfit for going out and taking a walk in the city when it is sunny and warm outside. Then you stop at a Starbucks or another café and take a nice picture for insta hihi. I really did think this through haha. You get the point frendos.
5. Aanndd now we have finally got to the las outfit. I don't really know what to call this one, probably "Chic/casual"? I would wear this outfit on a basic day when the weather is goals. just to take nice pictures, spending time with friends, school or whatever. I loovveee the sunglasses, these are my favorite ones. Also, the necklace is so cute.
I hope that with this post I could give you some inspiration or that you maybe found something that you really liked. I will say this again, I am not sponsored, I just did this collage type of thing for fun and to share some of my favorite clothing items and style with you guys. Talk to you soon!