A look inside my Anya Hindmarch
1. CHANEL 'Soleil Tan De Chanel' (ca £39) - I would highly recommend this bronzer as it not only gives a natural looking tan but also it seems to never run out. The 30g round pot of sun offers a glorious looking bronzed finish, making my face feel like it has been tanning in the Côte d'Azur all year round.
2. Chloé 'Eau de Parfum' (ca £68) - I use this fragrance everyday and to me it brings a fresh and floral scent. I would highly recommend this chic fragrance as it is perfect for any occasion.
3. CHANEL 'Crayon Sourcils' (ca £20) - My eyebrows are very fair as I have blonde hair so this Chanel eyebrow pencil with brush in the colour Blond Clair is the perfect colour for me to enhance and sculpt my eyebrows with them looking very natural.
4. CHANEL 'Le Volume de Chanel' (ca £26) - Love using this mascara in Noir 10 as it lengthens my eye lashes without clumping them together as I do not like when mascara's leave large black lumps. I prefer the natural look for mascara which this provides.
5. Essie Nail Polish (ca £7.99) - I have always loved these colours of Essie nail polish and the brush as it fits my nails perfectly while the colour is long lasting.
1. Bio Oil (ca £9.99) - This product is revolutionary. After being introduced to it by my boyfriend Andrew I have never stopped using it for over three years now. It transformed my skin and has cleared up and prevented spots and other outbreaks on my skin. It is if any product could be perfect... PERFECT!. I am planning on doing a step by step skin routine which I will feature more information on Bio Oil and how I use it.
2. Bioderma 'Sensibio H20' (ca £10.83) - I always use this product to clean my make up off both my face and eyes. it leaves my face feeling very clean and fresh and is good for sensitive skin.
3. Clarins ' Déodorant Role On Gentle Care Anti Perspirant ' (ca £19.50) - After using spray on deodorant I wanted to try role on and I will never go back. This gives of a fresh scent while providing excellent coverage all day. I would highly recommend even though it is a little pricey it lasts for a long time.