Sometimes your motivation fades, especially when the only reason you have income fades. I love photography, but I haven't been able to take any pictures, it's hard to find the same kind of happiness when your camera is a phone and not an actual camera. I didn't feel like writing this post, but I've got to work with what I have. This post is a month late, but sometimes tings like that happens. I had no inspiration in September, so I didn't even consider taking a picture, because none of them turned out Instagram-worthy.
1. I didn't have my vacation until August started. We went to Gothenburg, Sweden and decided to explore. The first picture is a lamp at an Espresso House Café at the local mall. I think I ordered an iced coffee, but ended up having a migraine because of the caffeine.
2. The Botanical Garden in Gothenburg was beautiful. It seemed huge and it seemed like there was a few private homes inside! I'd dream of living in a botnaical garden. It's probably expensive. It started raining heavily so we didn't have the chance to explore the garden thoroughly.
3. Sweden didn't have the same kinds of ice cream as Norway. We did a lot of ice tasting, and since I'm somewhat of a graphic design freak, I noticed that the wrappers had awesome color combinations, fonts and art that matched perfectly with every other element. It was satisfying for my soul.
4. We ate at a restaurant in centrum of Gothenburg City. My younger brother ordered this kebab in pita and it was the most photogenic and beautiful thing I've ever seen. I don't know of it tastes as beautiful as it appeared, though.
5. I'm a person that obsesses over flowers in the spring and summer time. When I found this top I just had to buy it! Well... my mom bought it for me, actually. But I fell in love the second I layed my eyes on it and it's just the perfect top for spring and summer!
A lot has been happening and it's all been stressing me out. I'm not that good with taking pictures anymore and I don't feel like I get my important tasks done either. Everything is a mess, but I've slowly decided to take control again. I have to take control over my life again. It's starting to day.