Move your blog to Nouw - now you can import your old blog - click here!
1. Hurts like heaven-Coldplay
2. I'm not down- The Clash
3. Tonight- Lykke Li
4. I try- Macy grace
5. Same Drugs- Chance the rapper
6. Underneath The Blue- River phoenix
Something i really recommend listening to is Chance the rapper's mixtape COLORING BOOK
River Phoenix quotes i stand by everyday
1. "When I was old enough to realize all meat was killed, I saw it as an irrational way of using our power, to take a weaker thing and mutilate it. It was like the way bullies would take control of younger kids in the schoolyard."
2."It still strikes me as strange that anyone could have any moral objection to someone else's sexuality. It's like telling someone else how to clean their house."
3. "I try to lie as much as I can when I'm interviewed. It's reverse psychology. I figure if you lie, they'll print the truth."
4. "We are taught to consume. And that's what we do. But if we realized that there really is no reason to consume, that it's just a mind set, that it's just an addiction, then we wouldn't be out there stepping on people's hands climbing the corporate ladder of success. "
5. "Music is a whole oasis in my head. The creation process is so personal and fulfilling."