Six days of December have past and it's now time to start the 7th. And what better way is there to start a day than with some christmas music? That's why I'm giving you a christmas playlist for today's calendar. I'm going to give you 10 of my current favourite christmas songs today and who knows what the future may bring (maybe a full playlist?). Here we go:
1. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues, Kirsty MacColl This has been my favourite christmas song for a long time now, I just love everything about it!
2. Do they know it's christmas?- Band aid I got all the different versions on my christmas playlist. They are all good (since they're basically the same) but my favourite atm is the one from 2014.
3. Santa Claus is coming to town - Glee Cast There are so many versions of this upbeat happy song but one of my favourites right now is the Glee Cast as well as Dolly Parton's and Justin Bieber's so I got them all on my playlist
4. Little drummer boy - Johnny Cash This is my favourite version of the song because I love his deep voice, hah.
5. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Céline Dion Such a beautiful and cosy song.
6. It must have been love (christmas for the broken hearted)- Roxette It's not a typical christmas song but it's very beautiful and it kind of has christmas in its title so It qualifies for the christmas playlist.
7. Fa La La (a capella)- Justin Bieber, Boyz II Men This song has such a nice soft sound and I love that it's a capella.
8. All I want For Christmas is you - Mariah Carey What is a christmas list without this classic ;)
9. Jingle Bell Rock - Hot Chelle Rae Just because it reminds me of Mean Girls and it's easy to sing along with.
10. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber I know, another Bieber song but it has that cosy sound with a lot of christmas feeling.
Put these songs on in the car or your headphones and enjoy on your way to work, school or wherever you're going! Hope you like them! I'd love to hear your comments or you favourite christmas songs so feel free to comment :)