3 over ripe bananas, smashed
75g melted butter
200 g sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 tsp baking soda (bikarbonat)
1 tsp baking powder
dash of salt
3 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 175°.
2. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
3. Mix together bananas, butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
4. Sprinkle baking powder, baking soda, and salt on top of banana mixture.
5. Gently stir in flour. Be careful not to over mix.
6. Mix together sugar and cinnamon for swirl in a separate small dish.
7. Pour half of batter into loaf pan. Sprinkle half of cinnamon swirl mixture on top of the batter. Add the rest of the batter, then sprinkle remaining cinnamon swirl mixture on top.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Keep a close eye on it after 35 minutes. Different size loaf pans can make a difference in baking times.