This is the recipe for my simple and delicious carrot soup, perfect for a cold autumnal day!
About 10 regular/big sized carrots
15 cherry tomatoes
A dash of turmeric
500 ml hot water
1. Put the oven om 175 degrees celsius).
2. Slice the carrots and put them on a baking tray, add some rapeseed oil and salt and mix until all of the carrots are coated.
3. Roast the carrots in the oven for about 40 minutes, make sure that you stir sometimes during the 40 minutes so that they don't burn.
4. Halve the tomatoes. After the carrots have been in the oven for 40 minutes, add the tomatoes and lower the heat of the oven to 150 degrees. Bake for another 20-30 minutes.
5. Add your baked carrots and tomatoes to a mixer or a blender and add the turmeric and water, mix until you have a smooth mixture and enjoy! I had my soup with some homemade spelt sourdough, roasted seeds and a few soy beans.
If you get leftovers I recommend to heat them up in a pan together with some polenta, it's delicious!