Move your blog to Nouw - now you can import your old blog - click here!
Move your blog to Nouw - now you can import your old blog - click here!
1. Your breasts can swell up to 25 per cent when you’re aroused, making them super-sensitive.
2. It’s possible for a guy to orgasm and not ejaculate. So if you don’t see any, uh, evidence, that doesn’t mean he’s faking it.
3. The average speed of a guy’s ejaculation is 45km/h. Wow.
4. Nerve endings in the clitoris extend out to the mons pubis (where your pubic hair grows), which is why grinding against your guy feels so good.
5. Not only does it feel amazing – your orgasm also has other things going for it. It releases endorphins, which are natural painkillers, and oxytocin, which makes you feel more connected with your man.
6. The largest penis in the world currently measures 23cm flaccid and 34cm erect. The owner, who lives in New York, claims he was stopped by airport security on one occasion because the officials were suspicious of his bulge.
7. Nipple stimulation activates the same part of the brain as clitoral, vaginal and cervical stimulation – so engaging all of them at once makes for a whole lot of fun.
8. According to a recent poll, swimmers and footballers are the athletes most likely to get women all hot and bothered.
The three foods women would choose over sex:
12. Amp up his pleasure by stroking his inner thighs during oral. Because this area is close to his genitals, the extra flow of blood will heighten his sensations.
13. Apparently, Australian women fake more than just their hair colour: 62 per cent have faked an orgasm^!
14. Thrusting flexes your pelvic-floor muscles, which triggers orgasmic spasms.
15. The typical female orgasm lasts 25 seconds.
16. The top of the breast is most sensitive, the bottom of the breast is least sensitive.
17. The clitoris has about 8000 nerve endings…
18. … and it doesn’t stop growing. By age 32, your clitoris is four times larger than it was at puberty.
19. Research shows that men who have sex within a relationship report greater pleasure than guys who have no-strings-attached sex.
20. Just 43 per cent of Australians want sex three to six times a week.
21. Sex three to five times a week can prevent erectile dysfunction, as it keeps his package in shape.
22. The National Bureau of Economic Research in the US found that having sex often can make you feel as happy as earning an extra $100,000 a year does.
23. Apply a minty lip balm before kissing – it will send tingles to his package.
24. Women can have wet dreams too. It happens in the REM cycle (about 90 minutes into your sleep), when blood flow to the vagina increases.
25. You are more likely to orgasm if your feet are warm.
26. A quick way to get in the mood: hug your guy for 30 seconds. Cuddling boosts oxytocin (aka the bonding hormone) and libido.
27. His relationship happiness is related to how often he is touched by his girl. So grab away.
28. A woman’s odds of climaxing increase as she ages.
29. Fourteen per cent of women have experienced a “zone orgasm”, which happens when a part of the body other than the boobs or vagina is stimulated.
30. A guy whose GF hangs out with his mates too much is 92 per cent more likely to have difficulty getting erect, because he feels emasculated.
31. Eating celery while with your man? You may want to jump him – the veg releases odours that make you horny.
People in Australia have sex in the park more often than people in other countries.
32. Sex during your period can ease menstrual cramps.
33. If he’s close to climaxing, buy some time by squeezing the head of his penis.
34. Scientists found that fruit flies deprived of sex drink more booze than those allowed to mate.
35. Studies show that sex can boost your immune system.
36. Touching the sides of his torso triggers a nerve that makes his erection harder.
37. Semen can keep your smile looking gorgeous. It contains zinc and calcium that fight tooth decay.
38. Sprinkling salt on your tongue before oral may help lessen your gag reflex.
39. Most twentysomethings have sex 112 times a year.
40. Making out burns about 20 kilojoules a minute.
41. When you kiss someone, you exchange hormonal and health info. It’s nature’s way of allowing you to assess if you click sexually.
42. Compliments in bed make you more likely to O.
43. Fifty per cent of women say bad sex is a relationship deal breaker, but only 44 per cent of guys agree.
44. Women with a more prominent upper-lip tubercle (the puffy spot) have greater odds of having an orgasm.
45. When a guy touches you, your body temp rises three times more than when a woman touches you.
46. Core-gasms do exist. In a recent study, 51 per cent of women reported having an O during an ab exercise…
47. … and it’s not just for crunches: 20 per cent said they’ve experienced orgasm while practising yoga.
48. Your temperature rises the most when he touches your chest or face (as opposed to your arms or hands).
49. Men can have multiple orgasms, too. Simply pleasure his goods after he’s climaxed.
50. Sex can actually blow your mind: transient amnesia (temporary memory loss) can be triggered by wild sex.
51. Men think about sex around 19 times a day.
52. Women? Ten times.
53. People in Australia have sex in the park more often than people in other countries.
54. Research shows that his fantasies will focus more on your pleasure than your fantasies focus on his.
55. Foreplay stimulates an area of the brain called the hippocampus, which is also responsible for memory.
56. The more masculine-looking a guy is, the more times you’ll orgasm.
57. The most orgasmic sex for women: solo. Second place: oral. Third place: P-in-V.
58. Don’t hold your breath during sex: the more oxygen that gets to your genitals, the more aroused you’ll be.
59. Morning wood isn’t because he wants sex. Blood flows to his penis when he’s asleep, causing an erection.
60. In Australia, 22 per cent of women have had sex with someone out of sympathy.
61. Before sex, the lower part of your vagina narrows for a better grip on his penis.
62. You’re most likely to get distracted during sex at the two- to three-minute mark.
63. Semen isn’t low carb – it’s mostly made of sugar.
64. If he finds it hard to stay hard, avoid girl-on-top as his penis will be fighting gravity.
65. Women fantasise about romantic settings (such as islands), whereas men focus more on body parts.
66. Forty-six per cent of Americans think they are more likely to see Bigfoot than to climax at the exact same time as their partner.
67. When a guy is turned on his sweat becomes saturated with chemicals that are linked to female arousal.
68. Your climax will be more intense if you raise your hips slightly and squeeze your PC muscles before peaking.
69. Don’t feel bad about that drunken night you slept with that guy you don’t remember – 73 per cent of women admit having at least one one-night stand.
Facts source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/sex/sex-advice/2013/1/69-crazy-hot-sex-facts/
Beautiful song! Made me cry 😂😭💓🎶
Long time no post ❤
Sorry for not posting in a long time.. I have been busy with my personal problems. So much has happened these past weeks its crazy. Love, money & fights!
isn't it funny when you fall in love with a person you barley know? Well that happened to me.. Its electric and beautiful, yet so horrible and f*cked up. He lived so close to my mothers apartment and I never noticed him, but when I did it was like I found the other half of my heart in him.. Sounds to crazy to be true! His blue eyes, his smile and everything about him is just ugghh 😍
But its never that simple..
He had recently broken up with his girlfriend.. His girlfriend was an old friend of mine. Lets just back up time to when I first met him. Well I was on the buss with my sister, heading down town. He sat infront of us with his ¨girlfriend¨, I couldn't hear what they talked about but I noticed them fighting.. She stood up and sat further away from him. He looked back at me and asked if he could interview me for a school project. That moment when I saw his eyes was magical, kind of like in a disney movie. His voice gave me chills, his eyes made my heart beat faster and I was hooked. Thoughts where wandering in my head, fantasizing of us in a realationship.. in a happy relationship. A relationship nothing like other relationships I've been in! And then my moment of ¨lovey- doveyness¨ ended once he reached his buss stop. I watched every step he took without even thinking of it, it was like he was magnetic.. Me and my sister went shopping and all I was thinking of was him..
The next day I was going to take the buss back home and I saw him from a disstance. Hahaha I even forgot how to breathe! 😂I didnt know but he was going to take the buss to, so I sat in the back seats of the buss. Suddenly I see him walk towards me, he sat next to me. He started to talk to me, trust me I never been so suprized before. We talked about each others interest and what we do in our free time. Out of nowhere he blabbed about going to the gym and that his back hurt, so he asked me to massage his back! In my head I was like YES YES YES YES! My real reaction was yea sure why not, could you lay down on the seats. He obeyed haha I sat on his back and lend in to massage him, I could smell his cologne and it made me weak. When I was done he got up and hugged me and said thanks 💘 I was going mental, he then leaned in and kissed me.. ☺ We started to makeout I was on top of him and then he was on me hahahaha xD People in the buss where stareing but we didnt care. When we reached the central-station we went in to a bar and had a beer, we talked about random things.. Then his train arrived he had to go.
I walked him to the train he kissed me and got in, then he blowed me a kiss. That was the moment I was like damn! Im in love with a guy that wasn't considered my type..
Deep within me i know this wont last long.. It will end up like every other ¨relationship I've been through!
How could someone be so naive and stupid?? How could I even think that one day he would be mine.. It doesn't work like that unfortunately.
Sorry it has been a long time since I've posted something. But I've been so busy with all my thoughts and all the bs.. Guys, school, friends, money, family sort of everything! It's like my life is crumbling down.. I don't have energy for anything or anyone. I'm heartbroken, stressed, trying to figure out who are my real friends and who are the two-faced bitches... I have kinda given up on everything right now!
Well not exactly everything, I actually had a fun weekend! Ate at an expensive restaurant with one of my girl friends. Had a little bonding time with my friends (our bonding time was eating). I was also at an antik market. There were so many people haha and I Of course I ate, it was an amazing veggie tortilla I just fell in love. ♥♥
Homework and my personal life...
I'm so stressed, thinking about everything and its driving me fucking crazy! I got so much homework to do.. And if I do my homework my friends would be mad cause we have made plans :(
Anyways I got to read this book and write an essay, study for a test, do my math and think about my life.... While listening to The Weeknd 💓
Wicked Games 💗
Timberlands MK sneakers Jeffery Campbells Christian Louboutin
So sorry for the late update, but I've been really busy with school..
But my weekend was crazyy! I didn't party unfortunately but I hung out with my buddies and family. We had so much fun, danced in a department store, ate a lot of junk food and just chilled basically haha 😂😂 This wasnt a long post but there might be more posts tonight :)
THIS POST IS FOR MATURE PEOPLE!
Now lets talk sex, we all love it and we all want to know more about it.
So basically I am gonna let you readers decide on which sex topic you wanna read about!
* Sex postions
* Oral sex
And meny other categories! Just DM me and the topic will be posted directly:)
On my way to visit my family and friends.
The trains in Sweden are fucked up!
Had to wait 1h cause the train couldn't be there in time.. And now I¨m on my way to Nässjö to take a buss to Vimmerby.. Then im gonna change buss again to Gamleby. I am so pissed off! haha the busses and trains are always late, plus i have to wait 2h for the buss in Nässjö..
Anyways enough of the anger i feel, I cant wait to come home to see my best friends mother and siblings:)
This is just a little post, but i will update you guys later about my weekend..
Now let me just post this song for y'all who feel like you´re gonna collapse haha..