I've been thinking about my future a lot lately. What's the next step? Where do I want to be in a year... In five years? I'm no where near where I want to be, but I thank God I'm not where I used to be. I'm starting with a blank canvas. I know with God, I can do all things. Put Him first and dream BIG!
Sooo glad I was able to get away last week and hit South Beach! It's always great seeing old teammates and friends! Next trip will be VA for Homecoming. Thank you Lord for your blessings, big and small.
Here's a couple of photos after a months worth of progress! Now, it's time for vacation ;)
Vacation time is one month away, let's see how much damage I can do!
This past weekend I went to the Influencers Young Leader's Conference. I really enjoyed it and It was awesome being around other young believers. I wanted to share some notes I took from a few of the speakers that spoke that day. A lot of this truly resonated with me...
- Being a leader means being okay about being misunderstood.
- It's not who the giant is it's how you come at the giant.
- Influence more by love than by hate.
- Be brutally honest with God.
- God is not interested in your comfort as much as your development.
- Put the blinders on and run your race, whatever you're supposed to win you will win.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done. Ecclesiastes 11:4
This picture will never get old to me lol. Every single day I thank the Lord that for blessing with with an extraordinary mother that is truly one of a kind. I can't thank you enough for the sacrifices you have made for me, your love and continuous support. You're my backbone, inspiration and best friend. I one day hope to be at least half as great of a mom and woman of God as you are. I know I'm a day late but Happy Mother's Day mama, may the Lord bless you in abundance.
This past Thursday my job sent me to San Francisco for an all day training class! Although I was born and raised in California, I've never traveled that far up north before so it was a new and exciting experience for me. During my lunch break I decided to walk around outside and take photos. I feel like a tourist in my own state sometimes (so sad) I need to travel more! The Lord keeps blessing me, and I'm very thankful.