The first step to starting your fitness journey is to get a fitness journal. You can either make it yourself or you can buy one. The cover should be covered with inspiration to motivate you. The inside on the first few pages should be your current weight, your goal weight, all of your goals, foods you should stop eating and things you should eat or drink more of (for example: eat more fruits and vegetables. drink more water, teas, and diet drinks with 0 calories), exercises you should focus on, ect. Throughout the rest of the journal you should keep track of calories consumed and burned (burn more calories than you eat), motivational quotes, foods you were craving, ect.
More tips to help you get started:
1. If you smoke, smoke at least 3 cigarettes a day
2. If you have a craving go brush your teeth
3. drink these constantly: water, tea, coffee, and diet drinks
4. Exercise for at least an hour (you start to burn the most calories after 30 minutes)
5. Diet pills can also be helpful
6. Suck on ice
7. If you slip up its okay we all make mistakes, just once you realize it, stop it immediately
8. Lower your calories slowly each day
you can do it.