- Refuse, and therefore help stop the madness of the free-pen / free-pencil give-aways.
- Use refillable pens, piston fountain pens, mechanical pencils, refillable white board markers.
- Start your personal junk mail war, cancel your phone directories, and sign up for electronic bills and statements.
- Reuse single-side printed paper for printing or making notepads held by a metal clip, reuse junk mail response envelopes and when buying new paper, choose recycled and packaged in paper.
- Ditch the trash can, strive to use your compost and recycling bins exclusively.
- Use, Reuse and Request recyclable paper packing material when shipping (incl. paper tape), print postage and addresses directly on your envelopes, use surface mail, use a return address stamp instead of stickers.
- Reuse paper clips (available in bulk) instead of staples, or a staple-free stapler.
- Use your library to read business magazines and books, sell your books or donate them to your library for other people to enjoy.
- Use memory sticks and external drives instead of CD’s.
- YOU CAN ALSO… use a power strip on your equipment, refill your printer cartridges, make paper with double-side printed paper, take packing material that you receive to your local shipping center for reuse…
LOTS OF LOVE XX