- 400 g Button mushrooms
- 1 Carrot, small
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Italian dried herbs, mixed
- 400 g Tomatoes
- 1 White onion
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- 240 ml Vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tin Sacla' free-from besciamella white sauce
Pasta & grains
- 12 Lasagna sheets, gluten-free
Baking & spices
- 1 tbsp Cornflour mixed with
Oils & vinegars
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- (Optional) vegan cheese, grated
Make the bolognese sauce
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the onions, garlic, grated carrot, salt and pepper and saute for a few minutes, until softened.
- Add the mushrooms and tomato puree. Mix to combine.
- Add the vinegar, herbs, chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the cornflour mixture and simmer for approximately 10 minutes until reduced and thickened.
Make the lasagna
- Preheat oven to 200C / 350f.
- Pre-cook lasagna sheets, according to packet's instructions.
- Add a small amount of sauce to the bottom of the pan, enough to coat the bottom.
- Add a layer of lasagna sheets.
- Smooth 2 tbsp white sauce on top.
- Then top with more bolognese. Repeat until the last layer of lasagna sheets.
- Top with the remainder of the bolognese sauce. Then smooth the rest of the white sauce on top. Add some grated vegan cheese, if desired.
- Bake 20 mins.