1. Do you know any other languages? Apart from Swedish and English, I know a bit of Spanish and Japanese. Spanish; I am starting to understand due to my boyfriend speaks Spanish, and when I visit his family they majority of the time they keep speaking in Spanish. I understand more when I hear it but I can't really speak it. Apart from the basic words such as: "Hi how are you?", "My name is...", "Thank you", "Hurry up", "Let's go", "up!", "I love you" "Fatty", "One large beer, please", haha. Japanese: I learned everything from Anime. True story. I am into Japanese Drama as well. However that's more difficult to keep up with sometimes as they can mumble and speak very fast! I'd love to be fluent in Japanese in the future. At the moment its very minimal.
2. Have you ever been out of the country, if so where? I've been to Denmark a few times. Majority of them was when I was a child so I do not remember much, apart from taking the ferry and I got sea sick, haha. The other one when I was 18 and I managed to fall asleep to a metal concert, haha. I don't know how I was so freaking tired that day. Then I've been to the UK a few times (Norwich, Oxford, London, Reading, Windsor, Eton and Brighton), Harare, Gweru and Vic Falls in Zimbabwe. In USA I've been to: New York, Philadelphia, Chicago and Minnesota. Paris in France and at last Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. I Think that's all the places I've been to. Out of all places I must say Zimbabwe was my favorite.
3. Can you cook? Yes, I can. I really enjoy cooking. I love have a look through Pinterest and just get inspired for new recipes :)
4. Where do you buy your groceries? ICA Supermarket! :D
5. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I used to wear contacts way back, but right now I stick to glasses. So simple. There are times I just don't wear the glasses.. even though I really should.
6. Do you have any pets? Sadly no. I used to have a hamster, rabbit and 3 cats.. They were so adorable. Sadly I am allergic to cats now which I am quite upset about. But I wish to get a dog in the near future. When both me and my boyfriend got a good income we will look into it :)
7. Have you ever had an all-nighter? YES AND NEVER AGAIN! I did a night-shift at topshop once (When I was working in central london) I started my shift at 10PM and finished at 7AM. Right after that I had to leave for University and I was there the whole day. Worst. day. ever. I remember I had to go to a special fashion event as well and I looked like hell, haha.
8. If you could only eat one type of dish the rest of your life, which one would that be? I would easily go for vegan sushi. I am obsessed! Avocado maki, yes please!
9. What are you passionate about? I am very passionate about Veganism and Sustainability. I started to look into minimalism and trying to live of the guidelines. I must say, I do feel much better with less clutter. Purified.
10. If you could be a cartoon character, who would it be? Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon, maybe? Or Totoro, haha.