After the night out this weekend I've managed to get myself ill. So I am drinking lots of Lemon and Ginger Tea at the moment. It help a little bit, but my throat is still acting up.
Saw myself being tagged in this kind of #questionnaire, So I thought for myself: Why not? Then you get to know me better as well (for those who are interested). So, here we go!
1. What do you like the most about Autumn and why? - I love when the leaves changing color and the fashion in general is so much better in Autumn. I love layering!
2. Do you have any kind of phobia? - Not what I can think of, really. I probably would say I do have a fear of sharks. Don't know why. But I want to get over it by swimming with sharks at some point.
3. If you could travel to a country for the rest of your life, which one would it be? - That stands between two countries to be honest, but if I have to pick one I would say Japan. Because, it's Japan. No further explanation :) Tehee...
4. What's your favorite clothing item? - My duster-coat at the moment.
5. If you get to choose a trip with a famous/non-famous person, who would you choose and why? I would go to New Zealand with my boyfriend.
6. What's your dream job? - for a couple of years ago I would say being a fashion designer or actress. But, right now open up a small business where I can sell my art work and have an animal sanctuary is a dream of mine.
7. What got you into blogging? - I've been blogging quite a while from different blog-portals over the years. I got myself into it to share and inspire others, for example my art-work, and I also used it to keep my friends and family updated. Like when I lived in Africa, The USA and then the UK.
8. Whats your favorite song right now? -The 1975 with: The Sound
9. Whats your favorite drink? - Alcoholic: Red Wine, non-alcoholic: Coffee
10. If you could live like a character from a film or series, who would it be and why? - This was a really hard one. I most likely will change my answer later on. But on top of my head I would say the main character from Eat, Pray, Love. When she starts her journey to Italy, India and Bali. I believe to get a more grasp about the world by travelling is the key to happiness. You get a better aspect of yourself and an understanding for others...
11. What do you really want to experience before you die? - I really want to hike The Inca Trail in Peru. and hike around New Zealand.