DINNER AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Remember to bring extra jars to the grocery store when shopping for company (including take-out).
- Make finger foods for larger parties and consider serving tap water with lemon slices instead of fizzy water.
- Use glassware, ceramic dishes and cloth napkins at all times.
- Avoid the use of serving platters/dishes: When serving straight onto dinner plates, it simplifies, saves water from extra cleaning, and it allows for a plate presentation.
- Find creative ways to decorate your table with few napkin folding tricks, discarded leaves/branches from the yard, or just seasonal fruit…
- Reuse empty votive tins (and the wick base) to make new votive candles for company with bulk beeswax and lead-free wick.
- Stop buying CD and DVD’s – Use Spotify or buy music online such as iTunes etc.
- YOU CAN ALSO… bring your own container for leftovers when dining out, use rechargeable batteries for those remote controls, try living without TV for a while…
LOTS OF LOVE XX