This summer was eventfulll. On our way back from Croatia, Lasse and I made a stop at Plitvice Lakes. None of us have been there before ( embarassing,I know.) So now was the time. If you're in Croatia, I would definitely recommend you to visit this …

Design your blog - select from dozens of ready-made templates or make your own; simply “point & click” - Click here

Likes

Comments

A roadtrip to Croatia + How to´s Finally. After months and months and months of planning, the day had finally arrived. It`s 20th of July, midnight, we are about to start our road trip to Croatia. Now, Croatia is around 1800 km far, so roadtripping …

Likes

Comments

Without a doubt, my favourite vacay outfit is a bathingsuit but, oh well, a girl should throw something nicer on in the evenings. My clothes is 90% Zara and the remaining 10% is H&M, on these puctures.

Likes

Comments

Food
What to eat when in Croatia? I often get that question and me being Croatian doesn't really help - but, today I've been to an amazing restaurant just under the Cathedral in Zagreb and I've tasted authentic Croatian cuisine. With the amount of regio…

Likes

Comments

Yesterday was the day I've seen the true meaning of Paradise. Early in the morning Lasse and I took a trip to Vidova gora - the highest point of the Adriatic Islands with its 778 meters high. You can bike, hike and drive there. I suggest driving , …

Likes

Comments

Travels
On our way from Biograd to the island of Brač - let's have a great day in Split before we take a ferry, we figured! Both Lasse and I have been to Split before. I visited Split a couple of times when I was younger as we always vacation in Pirovac, Š…

Likes

Comments

9 days, 6 cities! We'e been to Samobor, Pirovac, Šibenik, Pakoštane, Split and currently exploring the island of Brač. Looking forward to writing a good piece on this vacay in Croatia when we arrive home mid August. Meanwhile, here's a postcard fro…

Likes

Comments