In this summer spend your holidays at Jaisalmer, the fabulous city, and it will without a doubt help you to remember the prominent Arabian Nights tale. A Jaisalmer visit not just takes you to one of the biggest locales in India additionally offers you radiant and enchanting perspectives of the Great Thar Desert. The Havelis and the Forts in Jaisalmer add some more excellence to the place and draw individuals from everywhere throughout the globe.
When you visit this city then you can see the various tour packages which provide different opportunities but I recommend you to select the Jaisalmer day tour packages that offer to sightsee the various places of this city and help to make your trip memorable. A couple of the well known attractions of the city are recorded beneath:
- Jaisalmer Fort or the 'Sonar Quila' is built with golden yellow sandstone. This 800-year-old structure is essentially safeguarded by 99 towers. Situated on the Trikuta Hill and provides brilliant perspectives of the whole city.
- Desert National Park is an unquestionable requirement sightseeing place for all the natural life mates. This different and rich stop is a home to blackbuck, wolf, chinkara, Indian fox, desert fox, and bunny and desert cat.
- In the southern piece of the city lies the Godi Sagar Lake, this is encompassed by little shrines and temples.
- Jaisalmer is also renowned for weaving; Rajasthani reflects work, covers, carpets, collectibles and old stone work.
- Camel Safari is genuinely a special ordeal. It gives you a chance to investigate the country zones nearby the brilliant sand rises.
- With regards to antiquated Havelis, Patwon-Ji-Ki-Haveli and Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli are the most frequented locales. These substantial and expand Havelis are gone to for broadly cut dividers, artistic creations, reflect work and so on.
The city, established in the year 1156, draws the greatest group amid the Desert Festival held in the month of January/February. This is the time when one can appreciate the best of society moves, energizing rivalries and challenge, particularly the turban raying challenge and camel races. Every one of these occasions and projects breathes life into the celebrations.