Some of you might have been thinking I was sounding a bit negative about Sicily in my last post. I read i through and I do understand why someone might maybe possibly somewhere in the universe think that.... Of course there has been so many great moments in Sicily and I do bring fantastic memories with me home from this season. Here are 6 of my most memorable moments in Sicily S16.
- When arriving to Sicily on the 15th of April our manager picked us up at the airport. On the drive back to our house he was talking about crazy italians being shit drivers. Just as he was talking about it, a car was stopping right in front of us the wrong side of the road. Someone took a photo of Etna and then continued driving only to stop again right next to our house. A person comes out from the car running towards us and shouting "Guys, I bought toilet paper." This was the first thing ever Jackie said to me. Love ya gurl❤
- Etna is the highest active volcano in Europe and when visiting it the first time me and Jackie wanted to take a selfie (obvs). She was holding her Go Pro and just taking the shot at the excact same time as I stepped backwards into small little whole. I completely terrified thought I had step over the edge and was falling down the volcano. Whaaaa I screamed and you can really see the panic in my face in the photo 🔥
- Cavagrande with Angelo and Saimi. Cavagrande is really the coolest place in Sicily I would say. Walking from the car park down into the cave took at least 35min. Phuu💦
- All of those really great roadtrips around the island with mah bro Angelo. We where both driving at the same time with a horrified Saimi in the back fearing for her life. We arrived safe and sound all the way to San Vito Lo Capo (north west point of Sicily)☀
- And how can I not mention all the great colleagues and the super carpe life moments we had this season. I have met so many people with great laughter.🇮🇹
- The last one is actually when I met Malin. She came some days later than us and she has the most AHAMAAAZING laugh ever. She can easily make an whole room of people start laughing just by laughing her self. Love you Malin 💓
Oh yeah today I left the Fiat 500 I have been driving now for 6 months. I named her Felicia, so literally BYE FELICIA!