If you find it hard to achieve a smokey eye then this tutorial is for you. Follow these easy steps to create the smokey eye you always wanted!
1. Apply an eye primer to your eyelids, im using elf eye primer.
2. Next take a highlight colour of your choice to apply all over your eyelid.
3. Create a winged eyeliner im using maybeline gel liner.
4. Then take a contour brush and apply a dark colour to the outer v. Apply a good amount not to little nor to much. Using to liitle can create spots and using to much can make it look like you have a black eye instead of eyemakeup.
5. Blend the shadow that you applied.
6. Apply your mascara and eyeliner to the bottom lashline and you're done.
I hope you enyojed this post and found it helpful... until next time bye!
// Faisa Mohammed