Time is passing by and we have a new year ahead of us!
My year has been over what I could have image. I lived in Sweden at the beginning of 2016, went to Italy and the year ends up in the Philippines! Lifestyle been changing complete and I am curious for 2017.
So..whats my expectations for 2017?..really, I have no idea yet but I do have my official goals!
- Be more update on my social medias! I don't like to stay on the phone or computer but I feel its time for some updates!
- Speak fluent Italian. Being able to communicate good with my boyfriend in his language.
- Take more care of my allergies. I am gluten allergic since a month ago (no wheat, grain or rye allows). It is super hard to keep cause its plenty of food that contains gluten! Specially here in the Philippines. Moa..get it.. your food is killing you. (I love pizza, wholemeals, pasta, bred, musli....you name it!)
- Keep the healthy diet. Since I arrive to the Philippines have I change my diet completely. Let's keep it on and take it to another level!
- Get a completely fit body. I am on my way!
- Take a diving certificate.
- Learn Tagalog! (Filipino)
- Study. Your brain can never get rich enough with information.
- Win a pageant. I want to make a change in our society. Inspire and give hope. Do something I am good at for others living is a strive for me,
Pretty obvious goals for me. Something to learn, experience and definitely enjoy! Its important to enjoy the ride while you seek for your destination!
Enjoy! Love, Moa