Hello! Today I´ve picked out my favourite makeup challenges from the beauty community on youtube. So let´s go!
1. The mixed up makeup challenge. This is something I feel that everyone with a basic makeup collection could try out. The rules are simple, you pick out how many makeup items you would want to and respective parts of your face where you would normally apply them. You write paper notes with all the makeup items and out them in a bowl and do the sam with the "face parts". For example: mascara, eyeshadow, foundation, rouge, bronzer, lipstick as makeup items. And for face: eyelashes, eyelids, all over the face, cheeks, cheek bones and temples, lips.
And I think you can imagine how funny this will turn out. Or it could turn out a bit boring if you only get flattering mixes like lipstick-lips and so on.
2. The no mirror makeup challenge. Once again something everyone can try out. It´s funny especially if the person doing this normally does a very good makeup using a mirror but aren´t completely sure of their skills. I do think this works a lot better like a video challenge than a blog channel but what do I know. Maybe some of you beauty bloggers could make an epic post about this.
3. The highlighter challenge. Not something that will suit people with a small makeup collection or a makeup collection not containing many highlighters. But it´s one of the funniest types of videos to watch. And the results can be astoundingly beautiful. Especially when the person doing this is a highlighter junkie with a personal highlighting style.
4. The liquid lipstick challenge. A brand new challenge for those with a liquid lipstick obsession. Warning, the results may be terrifying. I would only do this if I was a makeup expert though since it would mean a total waste of product in other cases. This is by far the scariest challenge ever when it comes to makeup.
5. The 5 minute makeup challenge. A funny way to see just how able you really are to minimize the time for you makeup application.. Super funny but I do think this is a better idea to do on youtube than to try out as a blog post. But as always, that´s just my opinion.
Will you try out any of these challenges? Because I will definately do the mixed up challenge and do a blog post about it. Stay tuned for that!