So let's talk about these make up brushes and what they're for.
This is luxurious brush set created of 15 black and rose gold premium brushes with a bag
- Buffer brush: Apply and blend liquid or cream foundation - stipple for HD application
- Powder brush: Apply powder to your T-zone or whole face
- Foundation brush: Apply cream or liquid foundation - for sheer application
- Contour brush: Contour and shape your face with powder products
- Angled cheek brush: Contour and shape with powder products or apply blush
- Fan brush: Apply highlighter or dust away eyeshadow fallout
- Blending brush: Apply and blend eyeshadow to perfection
- Crease brush: Apply transition eyeshadow shade or blend precisely
- Eyeshadow brush: Apply eyeshadow or pigment to your lid with patting motion for best color payoff
- Pencil brush: Apply and blend eyeshadow to your lower lashline, inner or outer corner of the eye
- Cream brush: Apply and blend products like cream eyeshadow or concealer
- Concealer brush: Apply and blend concealer or cream eyeshadow
- Brow Liner brush: Apply eyebrow products for perfectly shaped brows
- Liner brush: Apply eyeliner and create flick easily
- Detail brush: Create delicate eyeliner strokes, spot conceal or apply lipstick
Using the brushes was actually quite enjoyable. They felt a lot nicer and softer on my skin than the crusty old sponge I usually use to cake foundation and powder on my complexion.
Their vibrant coloring and majestic design made my experience that much more delightful. C'mon, how can you not love doing your makeup when you're using these brushes?!
After my experience with the Zorya brushes, I think they're totally worth buying! They're absolutely adorable, they make applying your makeup so much more fun and they actually work. What more can you ask for?
If you want to treat yo' self to the same set I used, you can purchase them http://zoryabeauty.com/black-star.html . Fun fact: These brushes from Zorya Beauty not only look good, but do good. Also they offer a free world delivery on orders over 70$!
Till the next time! Xoxoxo