Sometimes People just ask how are you cause they want you to say that you're fine so they don't have to deal with you anymore. It's obvious.
I started my detox today and it feels good this far. The only catch is that i pee a lot, and then i mean A LOT. Like 6 times during the last 10 minutes, haha! If you consider doing this you have to make sure that you drink water like an elephant. But i believe i can do atleast 6 more days without any food. ;-))
So detoxing and zumba fitness is what i've been up to today!
I promised to make a post slash second part for the exceptions. I meantioned that they exist, but they are rare and probably hard to find in the tourism world. I will keep it simple, and say that if he or she has real feelings for you then the signs will pretty much be the straight opposite. So down here comes another list :-)))
Sign's that shows that you're not being played and fooled:
- He/she NEVER asks for money. They pay for you or at least they pay their own part.
- He or she doesn't try to hide his/her phone.
- He/she doesn't ask you to meet his/her family in the beginning of your dating.
- He/she doesn't tell you that he loves you in a short time.
- He/she doesn't complain or even mention his/her economic situation.
- He/she doesn't talk about your futue together until you've been together for a while.
- He/she doesn't mention anything about living in your country/ that he or she would like to visit or live in europe.
And so it continues exactly as i wrote in the other post, but as i said, the opposite.
I just took a look at my "countdown" application in my phone haha, i know it's a lil' goofy but i'm more than exited!! 50 days is nothing. It's like a fart in the ocean. See you soon Caribbean!
Ok girls here we go, this is happening all the time, all over the world. I've seen this a lot in a lot of different countries. The first thing to understand is that the hotel world is a whole different world, where love doesnt excist. Where people turns off their feelings and only pretends to have feelings to get a better life. They are great actors, and some of you will try to deny it. Yeah sure, there are a few exceptions, maybe 1/1000 cases.
So, what is a "sanky-panky"?
A sanky panky is a guy, working in the tourism buisness, often as an animator/entertainer in a hotel, but the other positions are not out of the map. He will flirt with you, tell you that he likes you and ask you if you want to go out with him. But guess what? he doesn't want you, no, not at all. The only thing he is looking for is someone who can fall deeply in love with him so he can get money or a visa to your country. He will make you feel like you are the only girl in the world, the love of his life and treat you like a queen. He will pretend to be jealous and say "the only reason i'm jealous is because i love you, if i didn't love you i wouldn't care". You don't want to believe it, but the amount of the girlfriends he has AT THE MOMENT in his whatsapp list is not only 1, 2, 3 or 4 girls, no, try with 5-10. And yea, don't be surprised at all if his "sister" that he just introduced you to is actually his wife who is very much aware of the situation and plays along to get a better life. I've been working in the tourism buisness and i saw this almost everyday. The guys even told me about how easy it is to fool the girls, make them fall in love with them and use them as cash machines or tickets to their countries.
So here is a list with a few things to watch out for and some typical Sanky-signs:
Run away if..
1. He tells you that he likes you after talking for less than a day.
2. He is talking about your future together after only a few weeks or even worse, days together.
3. He wants to introduce you to his family after a short time knowing him.
4. He is asking you out, everything is perfect and he is so romantic, until he asks you if you have any money cause he doesn't have and he expects you to pay for the food, drinks and hotelroom for the night if you go that far.
5. He asks you for some small money so he can buy something to eat.
6. He is handsome and you are ugly. Cause there is a lot of beautiful girls in the hotels EVERYDAY, and he doesnt choose you for your inside, cause seriously, comon, he doesnt even know if you have a good inside before he starts to talk with you. The only reason that he starts to talk to you if you're not pretty, is because he sees you as an easy target because you're not used to get attention and will fall for him even harder because you feel that someone actually or maybe finally, wants you.
The big money part is starting when you're back home in your country:
- He is asking you to send him a phone cause his doesnt work, and he wants it to be able to talk with you. How can you talk with him if he doesn't have a phone? ;) smart one.
- Someone in his family is sick and needs to go to the hospital.
- He has been in an accident and he is in the hospital but it's so expensive.
- He lost his job because the boss found out that he met you wich is forbidden, so now he doesn't have any money.
- He got in to prison, and needs to pay to get out of there.
He is asking you to send him money and if he doesn't ask, he is expecting you to feel so bad for him and offer to help him.
So, if even one of theese signs matched, don't even think about it. Leave him behind or live in a lie. But i warned you, and now you know the truth. This doesn't mean that everyone is like this tho, but most of the guys in the hotels are like this. Exactly as most of the girls who're going for vaccations are there for having fun. So let the guys try to sank, and just keep having fun instead.
Gonna start detoxing on Monday and try to make it last for at least one week. So what I need to do now is to make my body get used to fasting. Have to keep my tongue inside my mouth. 😩 cross your fingers for me!
Posts are coming up soon. There are just a few things that has to been taken care of first. ☺️
I have a lot going on right now. Can't say anything more than "looking for the right location". Ambitions and goals might pay off.
Just wanted to make one thing clear before its time for this young lady to hit her head in the pillow and pass out.
There is a big difference between LIKE and LOVE!
But some languages are so simple and got the same word for dem totally different terms.
For example when you LIKE a flower you just pick it up. But when you LOVE a flower you water it everyday.
Got it? If no, you don't understand life. If yes, you've got some brains.
I've been thinking about this for a few hours now since so many people from different countries writes me "I love you" daily even tho they don't know me at all.
So if I were a flower, would you really water me and spend time taking care of me every day or would you just pick me up having me for a while because I'm beautiful and then throw me away/leave me to rotten? The answer is obvious.
Sweet dreams ya'll.