Nouw.com is one of Scandinavia's biggest blogging platforms with more than 1.2 million unique visitors a week in Denmark, Norway and Sweden. We develop our much appreciated blogging tool at our Swedish HQ. Nouw Media is expanding to the Polish market and we are looking for a Country Manager Poland which will be located in Warsaw.
Do you love social media? Do you have your own blog? Do you love meeting new people and making new connections? Do you want to make an impact on the social media scene in Poland?
As a Country Manager you will be responsible for our Polish market. This includes recruiting new bloggers, keep contact with current bloggers, responsible for our Polish magazine and working with our local partners.
You will work in an international environment and closely with our Swedish offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm as well as with colleagues in Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki which includes some traveling.
For us, your personality and your performance are more important than a higher education or work experience.
We offer you an exciting full-time job in social media, in a fast growing, international business.. The right candidate will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with us as we continue our international expansion.
We require that you:
- Are an active social media user
- Are good at networking and have great people skills
- Are fluent in Polish and also comfortable in English, as you will work in an international environment, closely with our other Nouw offices in different countries
Our Polish country manager will:
- Recruit new bloggers, keep close contact with current bloggers and local partners
- Have a full time position at our office in Warsaw
- Be responsible for the Polish market and the Polish Nouw Magazine
* Photo taken at the Nouw event at Fashion Week Stockholm:
Sara Tickle. Jestem Kasia, Karolina Oscik, Jessica Adamczyk (fashionmugging), @joannafingal , @gertrudes , @pdotter , Jonas Westling (working at Nouw), @elinskoglund , Marianna Mäkelä, @MariaKragmann , @Tinamarias , @Blogbysandra and @moamattsson .