At the moment I'm just sitting here in front of my computer and trying to study for my Spanish test tomorrow. I took a few Pictures today and Three of them are in this post. Recently I've been really into taking photos of everyone and Everything. But that's not what this post is about, it's about my studying. Since school started in August I've just had it so much easier to study and I don't really know why myself. I am definatley not complaining. It's just that I'm really surprised how easy I suddenly learn stuff. Take Society (subject) for example, I had such a hard time to study for it and my grade wasn't the best either but now I just feel like Everything is so much easier. I'm so happy with myself that i actually take the time to sit down and study every day after school. It has even become a custom of mine to study when I get home.
10 tips that help me to study
1. Lit some Candles around the room you're studying in (or cosy lights)
2. Boil a nice cup of tea or hot chocolate
3. Write down any Words you get in your foreign language (it helps the brain to remember the Word easier)
4. Just relax and don't feel like it's such a burdon to study. Think of it like it's fun
5. Always read through your notes the same day you wrote them in school, it'll help you remember them easier
6. Work with the math problems you did in school at home (I'm bad at this but I'm trying! Don't judge XD)
7. If you're shy (like me) and don't want to ask your teacher in front of the whole class, go to her after the lesson and she/he'll definatley help you. I promise
8. Never wait to study for a test! Just don't!
9. When Writing an essay talk with your friends/class mates and discuss the subject you're Writing about. Maybe you'll inspire each other.
10. Always write EVERY homework/eassy/test in a calendar just to keep track of what you have to do at home. This will help your studying but make sure to check it Before you head home so have all the books at home.
So that was a few tips that have helped me, maybe they'll help you too! I really hope they do. Anyways I hope you're having an awesome day and I'm going back to my Spanish book. I'll try to write a blog post for you tomorrow!
Huge hugs from my screen to yours along with a few kisses
XX L <3