As you might have noticed I've been gone for pretty long now. Reasons for that are on one hand that I'm so busy with school and other things and on the other hand that I just don't know what to blog about. My life is too boring to be documented all the time and right now I don't have any ideas for blog posts. So yeah if something comes to your mind just tell me in the comments or on Twitter @lindislife ❤
What I basically want to say is that I will keep having this break as long as I don't have any ideas of what to write about. 😢
(Little sidenote: Omg I turned 16 about a month ago yeeeey ✨)
Ziehe mit Deinem Blog zu Nouw um -
Jetzt kannst Du Deinen alten Blog importieren -
I've been gone for so long again ooups sorry 😁
On Monday my grandma baked this cute little carrot cake only for me hehe she's the best! It was soooo delicious! 😍
Then on Wednesday I had that Maths exam I told you about and I think it went well even though I basically didn't study at all. I won't get it back before next Tuesday so I shouldn't have too good expectations.
Today we went to "Vienna's English Theatre" with school. It's four people from Vienna and they have some sort of tour through Austria and many schools go to their shows. I think it was really cool but many students didn't like it (probably because their English is so bad so they didn't get anything haha). 😃
Please tell me some topics you want me to write about, rape? feminism? some specific stars? or just about me?
Just tell me in the comments or on Twitter and I will do it ❤
I'm sorry for not blogging in the last few days (oh this is already starting great lol). I was a bit sick on Friday, I even left school two hours early which I've never done before in all the 10 years I've been going to school 😲
On Saturday I was studying and in the afternoon I went to my dad's family to celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday.
I don't know about you but in my school the exam time starts again now 😣 As I already said I was studying on Saturday, I was also studying yesterday and actually I should be studying right now too. Sounds like there is an exam soon? Mhm, you're right, Maths exam on Wednesday and I understand exactly... nothing 😒 The worst part is that I can't study tomorrow because I have school until 17:00 so I'm at home around 18:00 and way to tired for studying. Now I have 1 hour until I have to leave for acting classes so I should better get started 😷
One good thing for the end: MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH YASSSS ❤
You remember yesterday I told you I was so happy because it had stopped snowing? Well today it snowed even more 😔 It's so beautiful but I'm craving for summer and sun and swimming 👙☀
What's your favourite season? 🌷🌊🍂🎅
Today in school I had two oral tests in History and Biology. History went pretty good I got a 2 (B) but Biology was really bad as always so I got a 4 (C-D) 😢
Do your teachers also test 2-3 people in the beginning of each lesson??
Today morning it was snowing sooo much the snowflakes were huge! I was already worried that the winter is coming back (I'm just so much looking forward to spring/summer) but luckily the snowing stopped soon and around lunch time when I came home from school the sun was out again ☀
Hopefully spring and my birthday will hurry up a bit now 😊
This is a new thing in my city. It's kind of like a frozen yoghurt bar, only that they sell choco kebabs, crêpes with fruits, super delicious donuts and much more. My friends and I decided to go there in today's lunch break and it was so awesome!
Afterwards we missed the bus and got back to school 30min late lol but it was totally worth it! 😜
So first of all I thought I'd just write down some facts about myself 😊
- My name is Gerlinde Schweiger but I don't really like my first name so I always ask people to call me Lindi.
- I'm 15 years old but I will finally turn 16 on April 7th.
- I live in Austria in a region called Tyrol.
- I have brown hair and blue eyes. (Many people have told me that my eyes are very beautiful 😚)
- I have two younger half brothers (6 and 11). The youngest one lives with mom, my stepdad and me. The other one lives with his mother (our family is kind of complicated so I hope you get that).
- I have never had a personal blog before and I really hope that I'm good with this stuff haha.
- I'm a Foooer = fan of a swedish boyband called The Fooo Conspiracy, if you don't know them you should really go and check them out (just click on the name to come to their YouTube channel).
- I was in Sweden as an exchange student for 9 months in school year 2013/14 and it was f***ing awesome!
- I can talk German, English, Swedish and some Italian because I learn it in school. I would love to learn ASL (American Sign Language), French, Spanish, Hebrew, Japanese, Slovak, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch and many more because i LOVE languages.
- I HATE BIOLOGY more than anything!
- I'm take acting classes because I would love to become a film actress later.
- My favourite food ever is ice cream (you know that McFlurry with Oreos from McDonalds??)
- I'm deffinitly too much on my phone and social media.
- I don't like taking nice selfies because it never works so I mostly take ugly ones on purpose hahaha.
- When I went to Sweden I stopped using make-up because I was on a "Farm School" and it sort of sticked with me so I still go out without make-up most of the time.
- I found all of my best friends over Twitter so I basically don't have a social life anymore which kind of sucks but oh well what can I do?
- I'm not sure if my life is even interesting enough for a blog but I'll give my best haha.
- I love to help people with all their problems
Ok so I guess that is enough for now. Hopefully you even read until here 😉 I just want to tell you that you are beautiful, inside and out. If you have the feeling that no one loves you or supports you always remember that I do, I care for every single one out there. If you have any more questions about me or if you just need someone to talk to you can write to me at Twitter @lindislife ❤