Now stephanie has got on her mind to become a vegan. no more kebabas round the corner, no more milkshakes or omellets or chicken nuggets HAHA🍎🍊🍓🍉🍅🍀
Design your blog -
select from dozens of ready-made templates or make your own; simply “point & click” -
When I was traveling in Asia I realised how the sunsets are more purple and red than in Australia where they are yellow and orange.
Perhentian Islands, Malaysia
Perhentian Islands, Malaysia
...Perhentian Islands, Malaysia
Thailand, ferry to Koh tao
In Australia I was lucky enough to catch probably 100 different sunsets..The sun will never dissapoint you there. No matter if it's going up or down.🐙🐙
Cooper Peedy, Central Australia
Starting my NY eve by waking up 6 pm, with marwin Gaye music on my new lap top. He's da king! Now with my new lap top, I will work my ass off to write lyrics to my new song.
My Christmas w my baby was very calmed and relaxed. Maybe abit tooo relaxed. No music, no movies, no christmasy stuff. Just the silence of river thames, where Im located 20 meters from And some Swedish meatballs with mash potatoes and cranberry sause (closest to lingonberry sause as I could get)
Since we're not on koh pan gang in Thailand right now, we just cant be bothered to freeze our ass off in Europes coldest city, London. So what could be better than inhaling some vodka and smoke on our balcony this last day of 2014??
- In few hours I'm finally gonna meet my baby at the airport, homecoming from Egypt (finally) for private reasons..lol
- And we are next week gonna move into a flat together. i can't wait for the feeling of having your own little flat, with your kitchen and food and a big bed. I havent slept in my own room for more than 2 years. But I love hostellife so It's really been worth it.
- I'm also looking forward to become a fulltime vegan! I have tried hard lately but when you stay in hostels with no cooking facilities, then its hard to be vegan. Anyway, I dont believe in milkproducts, because its not natural for us to drink our animals titsmilk, that are meant to be for their own kids. We dont even drink our own breastmilk when we are adults so why are we gonna drink animals? And besides, the way they treat milk before its coming to the supermarkets, is disgusting!!
- So now im gonna study vegan food HARD! and learn alot about seeds and other green stuff that iv never heard of.
- Im also gonna do a 6 weeks PERSONAL TRAINING course, that can get me out in the gyms and work. Life cant be better than this
I cant believe it was soon one year ago I left for 5 weeks all over New zealand. With my ass stuck in London right now, Im missing it even more and I can easily say that New zealand is the most beautiful country out of the 16 countries I have been to. LOOOOVEE
Got to climb the glacciers in Franz josef
The most north tip of the nothern Island, Pahia lighthouse. I wasnt messing around here at all. I was literlly just laying down to block the road for people. hihihihihihihih
I got to view the first sunrise on the planet, according to the clock. and timezone. It was amazing, and one of the most peaceful moments in my life.
Almost died in a skydive accident in Taupo. Joking..but I lost 5 teeth
Hobbiton looked like just like in the movies of the lord of the ring. When I was little I never thought I would have been here eventually. It looked like a little fairytale. Dreams do come true
Feelin my freedom by driving scooter in Raglan. A surftown in Nz.
Me and Tom found a cow in one of the old monuments. Like where they used to put their slaves to sleep. Hm..maybe a metal cow would make them sleep better or just keep them company down there..
Just abit random..animalparts are just hanging like this, on the road, for people to byu. heads, stomach, hearts, liver, skin..e.t.c I sort of thought of byuing the head, but didnt know if our hotel would allow it inside.
I found a mumie aswell. But alive!
Almost every picture we took of the locals, we have them staring into our camera, like they would never stop staring us out HAHA
chop it up, and put in my lunchbox..PLEEEEEASE
they even have ID cards for babies. So cuuuuuute!
The locals forced me to let them do make up on me and making me wear one of those hm...what are they called...for now I call them headscarf...
Getting stoned with the locals, lead to this sort of weddinglike picture
🎀Pictures from my photoshoot with Adora model management
I'mnow up on 'adora model managements website' Book me for any jobs!
Few weeks ago, I signed up with Downtown artists in Soho, London. I have had one studiosession so far, and the song, so far, is siiiiiiiiicky jazzy with abit of soul. I cant wait to put up clips and musicteases later on this year.