SPICY CHICKEN WITH A COCONUT AND CURRY SAUCE SERVED WITH CAULIFLOWER RICE. SIMPLE and DELICIOUS!
YOU NEED THIS:
3-4 CHICKEN FILLETS
COCONUT MILK (1 CAN)
VEGETABLES OF YOUR CHOICE
2-3 TEASPOONS OF YELLOW CURRY POWDER
2 CLOVES OF GARLIC
1 CHICKEN STOCK CUBE
1. Cut the chicken fillets within lenght.
2. Mix the spices paprika, curry powder and salt. Add some grated ginger and garlic. Mix the chicken with the spices.
3. Cut the onions and vegetables in pieces.
I used peppers and broccoli.
4. Heat up a pan and add some oil and butter, fry the chicken and remove from the pan once they received color.
5. Add some more oil to the pan and fry the onions and the vegetables, not too long, we want them to be cooked but crispy.
6. Add about 1 teaspoon of CURRY powder. And some flour. (To make the sauce a bit thicker )
Add the COCONUT milk and the chicken stock cube together with some garlic and ginger and let it come to a simmer.
7. Add some salt if necessary
8. Add some milk if you want more sauce.
9. Grate the CAULIFLOWER and add to a pot. Cover with water and let it come to a boil. It only needs about a minute. Take it off the stove and rinse the water off using a strainer.
SERVE AND ENJOY! 😊