Patient guys.... wait it out.
Well I don't know any of your cases but I know my own story back in the day was fucked up, if you can't handle uncensored shit in my blog.... Log OFF!
Before I met my husband and real love, Mr.J😍
I went through some pretty hard
bad ass time.
How I got through that breakup is complicated, he was cheating and not even trying to hide it anymore.
Then at one point it all came down on me like I did something wrong.
So I felt that it was my fault and that's always how the person doing something wrong is trying to do.
So anyway we moved apart and even after that there was harassing, threats, busted car windows and so on 🙄
But I found someone new.
Cause a couple of months after that I ran into him on a club and I was fabulous , I was glowing and I had my own place and I was working, partying and traveling.. That's when he pulled me to the side and said that he thinks I look amazing (
which I fucking do) and he started to talk about getting together to talk..
Um no, I don't think so ass face cause I found my J.... My one true love, the root to growth. ❤ And he was standing tall right beside me.
And my ex had this ugly "punk ass face stare"
And his reply was at the end, "he's one lucky guy..."
NO, I'm the luckiest girl💏
But to the summery of all of this is, if you want that shit head back, then use my recipe, it'll work.
* Be independent
* Have your own place and job
* Always a clean fresh house (makes you feel good to)
* Always dress for success even if you need to torture yourself with heels. 😂
* ALWAYS fix your toenails and nails.
* Better to talk slow and less then fast and a lot, you'll seem desperate.
* Party, party, party! Feel good about yourself , dress up and just suck in the compliments.
* When he calls never ever answer or text, let him track you down to that place or club and run into you..
* If you play your cards right he'll find you.
* At that point when you meet him you have to think "mind fuck". Just smile be nice and look at your phone 2-3 time and the say I'm so sorry I really have to go. Maybe we'll run in to each other another time. But until then take care.
* Last but not least ALWAYS take care of yourself, with that I mean don't forget to hang out with friends and family to just have a movie night. Even if you feel like shit, don't feel like shit by yourself cause there's nothing worse having a broken heart and nobody gives you attention, cause the attention is what you just lost from you partner so you need it back from other people around you. That's why a lot of people talk about rebound, cause you get the attention you need then...
I hope it all makes sence🙈
After this when he sees that you are a independent woman, working and have your own place and also glowing (even though you desire him back) just keep it together for a couple of months.
Stay Vital ❤