We recently went to Hamilton Island with the family. It's fast becoming one of our favourite Holiday Destinations. We've found the perfect house to stay in called Point Blue.
Here's my top tips for family holidays at Hamilton Island
- Get a house! So handy having the space and kitchen, as well as a pool right in the backyard.
- pre-book your dinners out so you don't miss out on where you want to eat! It can get busy during peak seasons.
- plan sunset up on One Tree Hill each night. There's a bar up there you can grab some drinks, but we always love to pack a little selection of cheeses and other treats and have a little picnic while the sun sets! It is stunning up there! (The new IGA supermarket there has some amazing produce)
- pack lots of things you can wear with your swimwear - as we were popping in and out of the pool all day!
- paddle board in the morning when the water is most still!
- Plan a day trip to Whitehaven Beach! It is gorgeous
It's such a gorgeous place to go and relax!!
For more of what we got up to, check out some pics below or watch here: https://youtu.be/wrIAsV6FOi0