Step by step for an easy made Gulasch soup - here we go:
You will need:
4 big potatoes
3 red sweet peppers
1 big onion
2-3 pices of garlic
700-800g meat, minced meat takes faster to cook, and bigger pieces of meatcubes will have to be cooked for an hour or longer (in the brothwater) that they taste good and is nice and smooth. I used minced meat so the soup would get ready faster.
1-2 pieces of brothcubes (I put in only one in this soup)
Lot's of fresh herbs, like parsley, and salt, pepper.
1 can of pressed tomatoes, about 200-250g
0. Go groceryshopping!
1. Wash of the vegetables. Cut all the vegetables in small pieces, peel the potatoes. Your gonna need a potato-peeler for this one.
2. Turn on your stowe and put a saucepan on it, put oil or butter in the saucepan, add the meat and onions, the meat will have to get a brown color. Mix in the broth cube/bullion cube. Add water, about 0,5l-1,0l, water can be added later on if it boils away too much. I put about max. 1 liter water.
3. Add the vegetables and the tomatoesauce.
4. Let it boil a while untill the potatoes are soft.
5. Add spices, fresh herbs, salt..
6.Taste the soup, if the potatoes are hard, let boil a while longer. Serve with bread if you so wish.
7. Happy cooking! :) Enjoy! :)
This amount of soup will last a few days and can be put in the freezer also.