Hey Lovely people!
Last post was really hasty and bad so here is an update.
Yesterday I bought the sofa I said I really wanted (2 posts back) and I also bought bed! This means I can finallyy sleep on a real bed. And tbh I am more excited over the sofa cause I have really missed sitting in a couch. It's like my thinggg and I have been without one way too long.
So the update is: No more sleeping on the floor, no more chilling in a desk chair. But I still need to get a lot of things:
* Coffee Table - I want a round Marble one with golden legs but theyre really heavy. Currently using a box with plastic on:)
* Ceiling Lamp - I already know which one I want but it's expensive so I'm waiting for a good day. Also idk if its gonna light up well and I need good lighting cause the one I have now is black and my eyes hurt from it.
* Carpet - I'm so bad at carpets?? I have no idea which one to get
* Curtains - I kind of know what material I want but still not sure about the colour. The colour will determain everything else I get sooo ya help pls?
Uh wow they all start with C?
* DECORATIONS - candles, cushions, canvas, candelabras (honestly idk why everything starts with C)
* A big Mirror - I want my old mirror..
* Ok this list is endless so I'll just stop here
Today I washed my clothes and it I realised I forgot some clothes in the dryer just as I went out of the room and it locked cause my time was over. Luckily the person after me came right away and he opened the door for me. Then we met in the elevator TWICE after that within 1 hour. Idk what the odds are since 90% of the time I don't see anyone. It was quite awkward both times cause it was deadsilent.
Now I'm gonna prepare for a Lab I have on Monday and hopefully finish writing an assignment that is also due Monday, (the one I told you about way back, ya I never finished it). I also need to study physics cause I'm so lost there.
Alright good night!
Look at dat lam fam