Raise your hand if your skin gets drier than the Sahara Desert.
We all know that those of us living in colder climates experiences dry, dehydrated skin. Our skin longs for moisture & hydration. Even those who have oilier skin types...
I have dry skin and these are my saviors during the winter months.
1. FIRST AID BEAUTY: ULTRA REPAIR CREAM (Exact Here)
Perfect for the driest of skin, helps sooth and hydrate any body part. I absolutely love using this for my hands; absorbs right into the skin. Its a miracle worker!
2. CLINIQUE DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT MOISTURIZING LOTION (Exact Here)
I have been using this product for almost 7 years now. You can get one specified for oily, normal/combination or dry skin.This moisturizer is my life.
3. MAC MINERALIZE CHARGED WATER HYDRATING MIST (Exact Here)
This product is beautiful to use before and/or after makeup. Similar to the FIX + (which I use as well), this leaves your skin with a more luminous, dewy effect while also moisterizes the skin.
4. KIEHL'S CREAMY EYE TREATMENT with Avocado (Exact Here)
I have been searching for the best moisterizing eye cream and my goodness..I have found GOLD. (Thanks to R)
5. SMITHS ROSE BUD SALVE (Exact Here)
The BEST INEXPENSIVE lip & skin balm/treatment ever! Slap this baby on before bed and you'll wake up with luscious lips ready for your favorite lipstick!
6. JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL (Exact Here)
There are many beauty oils out there. I find this is perfect for me! Amazing to use on the face before bed, nail cuticals or the hair.