I thought I would give this one more chance, I mean, how hard can it be to commit and be continuous? Well it shouldn't be. The past year went by too fast (cliche) but at the same time not that much in my life happened. Way to boring, if you ask me! But still it was a pretty good year. To make 2016 even better I decided to write down 16 new years resolutions. Here they come:
1. Travel more - This year I want to travel a whole lot more than last year. My goal is to get out of the country at least three times, and one of the times has to be a place where I have never been before.
2. Unleash the creativity - I need to get in my state of mind and create!
3. More DIYs - A partial goal to the one above is to upload more DIYs on my Youtube channel.
4. Grow my Youtube channel - Since I'm in my third year of Youtube creations I really want to find my nisch and expand my channel - make it grow!
5. Blog frequently - This one right here is probably the one I have to work the hardest with. I really want to get into blogging since I really enjoy it but suck at maintaining.
6. Write more - Someday I want to publish a book but I really need to get started with some ideas and drafts.
7. Read more - Last year I started to read more than I'v done in the past 10 years, so I really want to continue that. This year I want to read at least 50 books - yikes!
8. Eat healthy - This year I have to eat better. I was such a unhealthy eater last year and gain a lot of kg. So this is the right time to start the year with a healthy eating habit.
9. Workout more - With healthy eating comes working out. I need to get my but into the gym at least 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes plus walk 10000 steps a day!
10. Loose 20 kg - Since I gained a whole lot of kg I really need to loose them. 20 kg might sound a lot, but that is actually what I need to loose in order to feel healthy!
11. Get a job - So this is the last semester of my school. I will be graduating June 3rd. And by august I better have found me a job.
12. Get a house - This year my main focus is to move into my dream house. I am on a hunt right now and I believe I will find a house pretty soon. But in the end of the year I better have bought a house!
13. Save more money - Wooooh, this is also a hard one. I really need to spend less money this year. I don't even know where all my money went last year! That's why I'm keeping an extra eye on my bank account this year. And I will actually make a separate feed regarding a great app, that will track where all your money goes. Beware - I got anxiety when I saw what I spend on certain things.
14. Keep in touch more - I'm so bad at keeping in touch with my family members. And it is sad to think that we only gather during the holidays. I really want us to hang out more often, specially with both of my nieces and my nephew.
15. Draw more - I am the happiest me when I draw so therefor I really need to draw more in order for me to be happy :P
16. Smile more - I smile when I'm happy and when I smile people around me smile. That's why I think it is so important to wake up with a smile and keep it hanging all through the day!
Now I feel that all of the resolutions above are doable, don't you agree?
So let 2016 begin!