Design your blog - select from dozens of ready-made templates or make your own; simply “point & click” - Click here
I have to say it's been quite a interesting week. In six days I've managed to be sick during four days, and one of them I had to spend at university, which was quite an experience since it was my very first day, although it was only a day for information and signing the final papers. Moving on, I worked two days at one of my favorite schools, spent too much time swearing like crazy because my university id didn't want to cooperate, as well as I've had a complete failure to a night out with my friends.
I don't even know why everything is suppose to happen at once, but I'm glad it happened this week. Next week will be hectic as I can't even describe it, tomorrow I have my first "real" day at university. On Tuesday the activities for the newcomers starts and goes on until next Sunday.
As muchas I'm thrilled to start the new chapter in my life by going back to studying, I can't help to be slightly anxious and nervous. I've never been good with new "beginnings" or talking to new people... But I think I can do it!... although, maybe you could cross your fingers for me tomorrow, please?
"Several years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into their home, soon becoming the target of the dollmaker’s possessed creation, Annabelle." – Trailer description.
If you're looking for a new horror movie to watch, surprisingly enough, would recommend Annabelle: Creation! Especially if you disliked the first Annabelle movie. In the second movie they sure did step up their game and made the Annabelle movie that I've been waiting for since the first The Conjuring movie. What made me dislike the first movie was that they didn't make it on a "the conjuring level" of scary. In fact, I didn't find it scary at all more than when the pregnant lady fell in the beginning of the movie, and this comes from a person who hates dolls. The script for Annabelle: Creation was definitely better suited for a horror movie based on a demonic doll in my opinion. Dolls = kids, and they can be pretty frightening in horror movies.
Besides that the script was spot on, the actors was better than expected! Since the movie is centered around a group of orphan girls around the age of 9 to 16, you never know how the acting of child actors could be. Lulu Wilson and Talitha Bateman, who portrayed Linda and Janice, the two girls I would say was the main characters in the movie, did an excellent job! It wasn't too much, nor too little of acting.
I don't want to write too much about the movie, since I feel like you could easily ruin a good horror movie that way. Watch it, and see for yourself if it frightens you or not.
I've never been a big fan of Kesha's music, but f*ck this song is catchy and quite addicting.
Camera: Canon EOS 700D | Lens: EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Edit: Photoshop CC, Adobe Lightroom | Model: Friend of mine.
I'm the owner of these pictures, you are not allowed to download or use my pictures without my permission.
Yesterday I took the "final" step into adulthood, I turned 20. It didn't feel any different or "horrible" as many has described it as, I'm just a year older and now I'm allowed to buy the strong stuff at liquor stores. But I had a lovely day with my family! As well as I got a little visit from Cassie and her boyfriend, Arthur!
I may have goten the nerdiest 20th birthday presents, but I'm freaking happy how well my family and friends knows me! The items you see in the second picture is what I got from my closet friend Em. From Cassie, I got a set of figures of the Guardians Of The Galaxy vol. 2! And a giant Spider-Man head as a cup, now I'll drink tea and feel like a true nerd. As well as, Marvel released the first trailer to Thor: Ragnarök and my heart may have skipped a beat (I'm too exicited for this movie okay.)
From my family I got two comics books, The limited steel edition of Doctor Strange on Blu-ray, and (!!) a green vinyl player! Guess who's going to buy more vinyls from now?! Yes, that will be me.
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person? – Uh, accepting certain “flaws” about myself, I think?
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak? – My gradma’s sudden death.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself? – Around my closest friends.
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to? – The nightclub, lol.
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today? – Besides my parents, I would say Billie Joe Armstrong (singer and guitarist of Green Day).
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? – My shyness or that I tend to overthink… e v e r y t h i n g.
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first? – Hug my family, fuck that is cheesy.
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in? – Still the 00’, I think.
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why? – My mom, I don’t know but we just tend to talk about everything and we share the love for tv-series.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best? – Would still be my dear mother.
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend? – They are great listeners and cares a lot about me.
12. What did you think you were going to be when you grew up? – An archaeologist.
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, movie, etc..) who would it be? – Probably Groot from Guardians Of The Galaxy.
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments? – I appreciate compliments, but I do have a hard time receiving them and somehow feel uncomfortable with them?
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical? – Definitely non-physical.
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself? – My eyes.
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself? – My caring for others.
18. Do you believe in love at first sight? – Not really to be honest. I need to build a “bond” with someone to be able to fall in love with them.
19. Do you believe in soul mates? – Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don’t.
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes? – When I relate to them I take them serious, soo not very seriously.
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times? – Only once.
22. What makes you fall in love with someone? – Kindness, humour and that they show any time of interest in what I like and my hobbies I think.
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable? – It means that you’re human if you feel vulnerability. And what makes me feel vulnerable is when I don’t have control over certain things.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask someone, but really want to? – ...I don’t know??
25. If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would be the first thing you do? – I don’t know, see what the life is as a man?? wth is this question.
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex? – Kindness, for each gender.
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about? – The sea and space! I find it quite interesting.
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do? – Swim with sharks!!!! It’s high up on my life bucket list.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet? – Money, and I don’t know where in the world you can do it.
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be? – Taking care of orphan animals in the wild.
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do? – Have a relaxing day, read and go out for dinner with friends.. which is the plans for today.
32. What was the last thing that made you cry? – Talking about growing up
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh? – Em talking about how she and I should be drag queens.. Don’t even ask.
34. What is your favorite memory? – Right now, the trip to London with Em is one of my favourites.
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you? – When I couldn’t find my bag on the airplane back home from Luleå.
36. What is your biggest fear? – Losing everyone around me… as well as clowns and spiders.
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one? – Yes, the biggest one is that I didn’t ask for help when I was bullied.
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break? – I’m not really a law breaker.
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – I can’t remember anything at the moment.
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger? – Nope, I’m too shy for it. Or if I’m drunk I might.
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public? – That I would probably do though.
42. What’s your favorite joke? Most of them are marvel or comic related, so no jokes here.
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person? – I’m a dog AND cat person.
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be? – A fox!
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy? – Sex and the city, forever and always my guilty pleasure.
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child? – Weird, shy and giant nerd.
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be? – When I was 5-6 years old.
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does? – Spirits and aliens.
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people? – I have green hair, lmao. And I know too much about Guardians of the galaxy. Really, never let me start talking about it because there’s no end.
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing? – A shiba inu!
Camera: Canon EOS 700D | Lens: EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Edit: Photoshop CC, Adobe Lightroom
I'm the owner of these pictures, you are not allowed to download or use my pictures without my permission.
"Several months after the events of Captain America: Civil War, Peter Parker, with the help of his mentor Tony Stark, tries to balance his life as an ordinary high school student in Queens, New York City while fighting crime as his superhero alter ego Spider-Man as a new threat, the Vulture, emerges." – Imdb.com
I can't began to describe how excited I've been for this movie! I've been a fan of Spider-Man since I was about 3-4 years old, and after seeing Tom Holland as Peter Parker in Civil War my expectations for this movie only grew.
Let's start with saying that I still don't believe how Marvel continue to blow my mind and expectation. This movie felt like a comic book, and it's what makes Homecoming the best Spider-Man movie out of the six previous ones that has been made over the years. Tom Holland manage to capture Peter Parker like no other has done before, and I felt like my childhood superhero (and role model) finally came to life. Previous actors haven't capture Peter's true personality as Tom Holland did. He was the super geeky superhero who's trying to manage being a teenager in high school while he's a crime fighting superhero, and exactly what I fell for as a 4 year old.
Even though Tom Holland did the job of brining my childhood superhero to life, I have to say the other actors did an incredible job as well! For an example, Jacob Batalon, who played 'Ned' aka Peter Parkers best friend, was a hilarious and super nerdy character you would expect Peter to hang out with since Ned is as much of a nerd as Peter. As well as it was a nice change to see another character to be Peter friend. In the precious we've seen Harry Osborn, who's the "real" best friend to Peter Parker. It would've been more correct (according to the comics) to have Harry as a character, although he's a bit more complicated and would've taken too much space in the story to make the movie work. Therefore, Ned was a better choice of person to have in Peter's life.
Another actor I was impressed with was Michael Keaton, who played Vulture, was a perfect match to play a character like Vulture, and impressively enough I liked the change of his background and how the developed the character for the movie.
When it comes to the script and photography, I don't really have anything bad to say here either. I think the story gave both old and newer fans a incredible cinematic experience with a character the viewers already knows the story of already. Speaking as an older fan, I believe this story gave us a "new and fresh" story of Peter Parker. Which I quite like since the manage to still keep the feeling of how Peter Parker was from the beginning before the other movies came along.
If you haven't figured out already I do recommend Spider-Man: Homecoming, but it could be because I'm too biased, who knows.