DREAM BAG ALERT - Chloe Faye
This is really one of my dream bags and I've been eying this one for a while. So this summer I decided to buy it pre-loved on Vestiaire Collective. I was over the moon when it arrived and couldn't believe that I finally had it in my hands. I used it one time, two times and might have used it a third time as well. But - yes there is a but - then I stopped using it. I don't really know why. I still LOVE it, but if I don't use it someone else should have it and give it the attention it deserves.
After almost two months of thinking I've finally decided to sell this beauty. I know, it hurts, but something so expensive should really be used a lot more according to me.
Eve though it's up for sale, I can still show it some well deserved love and attention!
Blog using your mobile phone -
One of the best blogging apps on the market -
Hi lovies, my name is Ilona and welcome to my blog. This is edition 2.0!
I've been working on a concept for this during a longer period of time and I finally have my solution!
So who am I?
- Born and raised in Sweden, but I'm proud of my Portuguese roots.
- Rarely drank coffee before I turn 24, but now I drink at least 2 cup a day. Does that make me a grown up?
- My family is about the size of Europe (in the sense that I have family all over) and that makes me very happy.
- Love to be childish and have a hard time being serious for a longer period of time.
- Words to live by: "Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer" and "If you snooze you lose"
- Food is the best thing ever and that is ok.
- Wine is not really my thing. Beers and gin on the other hand...
- Singing really loud in the shower is the best there is.
- Anyone else that is insanely good at procrastinating? Hands up!
- Studying to become an E-Commerce Manager!
What can you expect on this blog?
- I will upload everyday at 10AM (10:00) except on Sundays - because those are FUNdays!
- Topics that will be in focus: Beauty, Food and Travel - but of course, there will be a little bit of everything.
- Honesty is something that I'm treasuring, so you can always expect that in everything I do.
- We have conversations on this site (dialogue instead of monologue), simply because it's more fun that way!
Do we have any rules?
I am a high believer in being kind to one another (just like Ellen DeGeneres says in the end of every show), so on this site we have one ground rule that all of us need to follow - and it's so simple!
Always be kind and respect one another, differences is a beautiful thing and we can always learn something from another human being. We are all equals here!