Soo, I always thought these "get to know me" tags were quite lame in a way, but it makes no sense for strangers to follow someone's blog unless they can relate to that person, or appreciate their work. Today Y'all will get to know me a bit better, this is actually quite hard for me to do since I'm not very comfortable talking about myself, but let's try :)
- Dancing, went to ballet when I was young, then jazz and most recent belly dancing. The only dancing I do know is aka which is defiantly enough for me ;)
- I love playing the piano, never took any classes, but I'm pretty good I'd say,
- Reading, I love reading horror literature and manga.
- Gaming, was a huge gamer when I was around 12-16. tho, Ps4 and not PC then.
- I'm a big anime fan, so I'll probably do a post bout Närcon in the future, my little haven to express myself ;)
- Kpop has been on my playlists for about 5 years now, not as obsessed with it as I was back then, now I just appreciate the music. Favorites must be BB, BTS, Red Velvet and 2ne1.
- Classical music, yeah I can come off as a psychopath to my neighbours when playing Giuseppe Verdi's Requiem II. Dies Irae in the middle of the night, but who cares.
- Electro, I was really into artists like and listened to a lot of songs on Monstercat.
- 60's and 70's had some great feel-good tunes like At last, Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Stand By Me, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Wouldn't It Be Nice and more.
- I have a big sister who's three years older than me.
- Two best friends, known one for 18+ years, and the other one for 9 years.
- A great inspiration and a person who really healed me without knowing it, I'm really grateful for her.
- 5 words to describe me = Positive, Serious, Funny, Independent, Social.
- I don't have a bad temperament, I'm almost never angry, never sad either.
- I have a very clear purpose in life, thus I tend to be ambitious and pretty calm about the future.