1. What is your favorite Christmasfilm?
Home Alone! I watch it every year and I love it somuch, The first one!
2. Have you ever had a WhiteChristmas?
Yes, since I live in sweden I've had a white christmasalmost every year! Except for when I was in Australia.
3. Where do you usually spend yourholiday?
At home with the family or at my grandmothers or at myother grandmothers hihi!
4. What is your favorite Christmassong?
I have a lot! Check out my christmas spotify playlistHERE and you'll hear all of them!
5. Do you open any presents onChristmas Eve?
No, we open the socks on the morning of 24th and thenthe "real" presents on the night og the 24th
6. Can you name all of Santa’sreindeer?
No haha! Rudolph is the only one I know. But I thinkthere might be a dancer?
7. What holiday traditions are youlooking forward to most this year?
I don't know really? Going to ammis house and meet the family and watch Donald Duck and all that jazz.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Real. My mum and dad always insists on having a real one, but when I move out I'm probably gonna have a fake one just because I would love to have a white one and I can use it every year!
9. What is your all-time favoriteholiday food/sweet treat?
Favorite food is potatoes and hotdogs (swedish thing I think) and my favorite sweet treat must be chocolate that you get in chocolate calendars or candy canes. I like eating them straight off the tree<3
10. Be honest: do you like givinggifts or receiving gifts better?
I love giving, when I see the smile on a persons facebecause of what I got them is priceless. But I like receiving gifts too sinceI'm a bad gift-giver! I rarely know what to give people!
11. What is the best Christmas giftyou’ve ever received?
I don't know? I think that the best gift is to be witheveryone <3
12. What would be your dream place tovisit for the holiday season?
Australia again or somewhere in USA where there's snowor some place like Home Alone.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, ordo you fail miserably?
Haha, my best friend is the worst so you always know which presents are hers, but I am actually pretty good if I say so myself. ButI do tend to use to much wrapping paper…
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
When we were in Australia and since there's a huuuge timezone lapse we all fell asleep…
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I was a stubborn, smart and realistic little kid. I just realized at some point that this whole santa thing just wasn't logical haha!
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
No, but I want to have some this year! I don't, that's why I don't have any hihi!
17. What makes the holidays specialfor you?
Real cliché but:Everyone in the family gathers and you can just feel the warmth, love and the gift of sharing. Xx