Hello there, hope you are enjoying life, and for the swedes, hope you enjoy the winter cold. Today's post will be about my "dreams-visions-goals" list during 2017. I bet I'm not the only one who has written down these kind of list and what I've read I'm not the only one who has shared it on their blogs. But despite that I will shortly share my list. Cause it's good to share your dreams with friends/others.
First of all - 2016 has been a rollercoaster. It's been tough, it's been challenging, it's been fun, it's been crazy, but most of all it has been educational. and I'm so happy for everything that has happened, cause it all made me a stronger HANNA.
My 2017 dreams - visions - goals list comes here:
1. I'll be the coolest driver with the coolest Driving License - since I'm having my 18th birthday this year my goal is to have my driving license this year and more specific I want to take it in the beginning of the summer. I'm actually very convinced that I will have it this year. The only thing is that you just have to start and just do it! BUT guess who is EXCITED?!!
2. Explore the world! - what can I say more about this dream. I have not been to many countries in my life - but still I love to travel and see new places. During 2017 I will see more of the world.
3. "Better soccer player" - 2016 was a tough year concerning the soccer. But during 2017 I want to develop as a soccer player, have more confidence in it, learn, practice, get better, you name it. To do this I've decided to train a certain time/week.
4. A good job/opportunity - Yes, I have this on my list since I'm graduating to the summer and right now my autumn page is pretty blank. So during 2017 I will have a job or something, or maybe a start of something nice.
5. Create my own photography brand - I don't know how to explain this really. I just know that I love to take photos and I know that I want to bless others with it during 2017. How that should do and exactly how, we'll have to see. This goes pretty much in hand with #4.
6. Encourage people to be the best version of themselves!
7. Last but not least - DREAM BIG!
Honestly I could have write much more of what I want to achieve during the year, but that would be too long. So these 7 points are maybe the biggest one. But nothing is impossible - the only thing that can stop you from doing what you want is yourself.
Have a great Friday friends <3