Two weeks ago I moved back to Sydney, Australia. After what I thought would be a five month work/holiday experience before my move back home, I met a boy. Though he is not the sole reason I moved back to Australia, I give him roughly 95% of the credit. The other 5% is dedicated to the sun soaked beaches, natural beauty around every corner, and laid back lifestyle everyone has seemed to have mastered in this little nook of the world.

Originally from a small town outside of Philadelphia that hardly registers on a map; I plan to share my adventures down under and all the ridiculousness that has followed.

Design your blog - select from dozens of ready-made templates or make your own; simply “point & click” - click here!

  • 2 readers

Likes

Comments