12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Not really. In the UK, there isn't as much of a ''couponing'' culture, as there really just isn't a lot. I make sure to take advantage of sales if they're relevant to what I need/want, and always make sure to rack up points on my rewards cards whenever I buy at Boots or Superdrug.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Definitely lip products. My face products never change, so I like shaking things up with different lips.
14. Is there a brand you absolutely can't stand?
Superdrug's own range is absolutely fucking appalling for what they charge for their stuff. I've never felt more robbed by a brand except for then- what a piss take.
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens of sulfates?
Lmao. If I did, I'm sure I'd have better skin. But alas, no, I really can't bring myself to part with any of my beloved stuff haha.
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
I really like Boots, as they usually have some good deals on. But I generally prefer online makeup shopping, just because the range we have in the UK is embarassing when you look at places like Ulta and Sephora in America.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I really like trying new stuff, but it never ends well. My skin reacts to EVERYTHING in a breakout of spots, so at this point I remove my makeup with baby wipes and give it a light scrub about once a week. Such a pain in the arse.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
No idea what that even is.
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Oh my. It would probably have to be MAC, just so I could have a perfect base everyday, even though I think their lip and eye products are boring as fuck. Hmm.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Honestly, Lime Crime's packaging makes me squeal like a little pig in mud. It's fun and so pretty.