I've been super busy trying to balance my studies and social life (because I'm one of those people that NEED to hang out with people to maintain some kind of sanity). I will try to write more about things that I've done but until then feel free to follow me on snapchat: gosiag2.
@chessiemabelle tagged me to answer these 11 questions, so let's do it!
1. What do you like the most about Autumn and why?
My favourite part must be the weather! It's not too cold and not too hot, just perfect for my leather jackets, fluffy faux furs and boots. Also I just LOVE Halloween and I find the yellow, red, brown and green colours kind of romantic...
2. Do you have any kind of phobia?
Yes, I'm terrified of blood and I'm scared to death just thinking about some of the incurable diseases.
3. If you could travel to a country for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Like... move there? Or just be able to travel there whenever I want to?
If it's about moving I don't know. Maybe I would stay in States or maybe I would move to UK. It's a scary though to pick a country "for the rest of my life".
If it's about traveling whenever I want to I think I would pick UK.
4. What's your favourite clothing item?
My jackets and boots!
5. If you get to choose a trip with a famous/non-famous person, who would you choose and why?
No idea... maybe I would just grab a guy with me that I think would be fun to hang out with and make out with from time to time, haha.
6. What's your dream job?
Wow, definitely a creative one, in one way or another.
7. What got you into blogging?
I wanted to express myself... I think when I was younger I wrote the things I didn't always dared to say in front of everyone.
8. Whats your favourite song right now?
Surely one of The Hunna songs, I always listen the most to the bands I've recently seen live, haha.
9. Whats your favourite drink?
Tea (regular and iced), water, Diet Coke and one that gets me tipsy, haha.
10. If you could live like a character from a film or series, who would it be and why?
Cat woman! Or someone from Harry Potter books, haha.
11. What do you really want to experience before you die?
True love, success, see all my favourite bands live, see more of the world, meet even more people that affect me positively and that I affect them in the same way... there's so much I want to do before I die! I'm far long from done here!