Senior Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA
Our client is the premier global provider of marketintelligence, advisoryservices, and events for the information technology, telecommunications andconsumer technology markets. Our client helps IT professionals, businessexecutives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions ontechnology purchases and business strategy. Our client has more than 1,100analysts that provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology andindustry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For 50years, our client has provided strategic insights to help their clients achievetheir key business objectives.
Our client is seeking a sales professional with experiencedeveloping and managing a territory, cold calling, implementing solution sellingtechniques to identify clients’ and prospects needs’, aligning companyservices, creating urgency, navigating complex closing situations and managingsix-figure annual renewals. She/he must be able to earn and secure C-levelrelationships and have an understanding of the business and IT environments atFortune 1000 level organizations. This role will include a combination ofindividual work and team selling with analysts, consultants,and
What it takes
The selected candidate will have:
· Ten years of demonstrated success in a quota carrying capacity
· B.A. or B.S. degree. An MBA is a plus.
· Experience selling consulting services and subscription based research
· Aptitude in building a territory
· Strong willingness to work collaboratively
· Proven written and oral presentation skills
· The ability to build relationships at senior levels within a company
· The ability to set a sales strategy to develop new business as well asincremental sales with existing clients
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
· Willingness to travel 25% of the time
What we are about:
As the world’s leading provider of technologyintelligence, industry analysis, market data, and strategic and tacticalguidance, our client can’t afford to wait for things to happen. That’s why theyhire the industry’s sharpest and most forward thinking people. Our client isconnected to a rich web of resources, benefits, and people as a division of theworld’s leading IT media, research, and exposition company.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated withoutregard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion,gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, geneticinformation, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status orother categories protected by law.
Please Contactour search firm: