8. Sky Blue nailpolish from Gina Tricot
I'm not a very talented nail artist, but just a cute solid color can be just as pretty...
9. Minimalistic silver rings from Gina Tricot
Accompanying that nail polish with some simple and classy rings, will make those paws look fab!
10. Bed Head After-Party cream from TIGI
Gives my dry hair some moisture and leaves is feeling silky smooth and looking shiny. And the smell! OMG❀
11. Soft & Gentle highlighter from MAC
This thing is magic! Lifts your cheek bones and gives your face a nice glow. Spray a little Prep+Prime+Fix water mist from MAC on your brush before applying highlighter and you'll be ready for a photoshoot or a night out.
12. Eyebrow dye kit from Depend [Cubus]
My brows are so light they used to look invisible before I started dying them. Dying them once a month, spares me a lot of time in the mornings.
13. Tri Brow color from Makeup Store
Because of the dye, I don't reeeally need this kit, but to make my brows completely on point, I need this to frame and fill them in perfectly.
14. Nail file from Depend [H&M]
There are times I don't really like wearing anything on my nails. This nail file makes them look healthy and shiny, and I really like filing my nails. It's so calming, in a way.
15. Elephant purse from Zara [Children]
Like the hat, this really brings so much fun to basic black outfit. Just got it, and I can't wait to wear it!
This is a very general list, would you enjoy reading about my makeup essentials++?