Aging is a natural process. No one in the world can actually lay claim to conquering the process of aging. Medical science can reverse the aging process to a certain extent. Even then, it would be a cosmetic effect alone. No one can go back in time and reduce the age. Along with age, you gain experience and wisdom. These are some of the beautiful benefits of aging. At the same time, on the cosmetic front, you get wrinkles or age spots. They can affect the way you look. They would naturally make you look less presentable. It should not be much of an issue for the common human being. However, for people in the limelight like the celebrities would like to resort to an age spot treatment to look better.
Usually, the age spots affect the uppermost layer of the skin, the epidermis. Thus, any age spot treatment should penetrate this layer of the skin. There are many kinds of age spot treatments. We shall discuss some of them for your benefit with greater emphasis on the skin whitening process.
- Laser treatment: You can use lasers to destroy the melanin producing cells thereby lightening the color of the skin as well. These lasers can penetrate the epidermal layer and eliminate the age spots.
- Cryotherapy: In this method, the doctors apply liquid nitrogen at the age spot to freeze and destroy the age spots.
- Dermabrasion: This process involves the scraping of the surface of the skin using a rotating brush. This allows the removal of the upper layers of the skin and results in the growth of new skin.
- Chemical peel: The treatment involves peeling of the layer of the skin using a chemical peel. This method has its side effects as well. You feel an excessive irritation of the skin.
- Creams and Lotions: This is the most common method of treatment. This process involves the use of a skin whitening antioxidant, Glutathione. This is a very safe method of age spot treatment. The process is also very simple.
The Glutathione treatment:
Doctors prescribe tablets containing Glutathione supplements or creams containing Glutathione. The main function of Glutathione is to turn the Eumelanin to Phenomelanin. It has other benefits as well. They are as follows.
- Regular use of Glutathione can remove the excess layers of pigments in the skin. This can lighten the age spots and eliminate them.
- Glutathione can help in removing the scars of acne. It can also control the future spread of the acne.
- The Glutathione has an excellent record of refining the skin pores and thus helps the skin to glow.
- Regular use of Glutathione can result in the Glutathione penetrating through the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin and improve the elasticity of the skin. This can remove the wrinkles and eliminate the age spots.
This is the most effective and natural age spot treatment available today. The other methods discussed above have their own side effects. They can cause certain discomfort to the patient. Visit Flawless Beauty & Skin for more details