1) GETTING ASKED WHERE THEY ARE REALLY FROM
Honey, 95% of the dudes legit ask me what is Nagamese WHICH I UNDERSTAND. Because no one knows what it is lol, but then some of these dudes start googling and are like oh you guys eat snail? Its a date! No. :)
2) COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT/HEIGHT/OVERALL APPEARANCE FROM YOUR FAMILY.
EVERYONE. Also about your social and private life, judging your every move and who you hang out with.
3) BEING TOLD THEY LOOK LIKE ANOTHER ASIAN PERSON THEY KNOW OR AN ASIAN CELEBRITY.
4) Hearing some form of 'You're so Asian' or 'That's so not Asian'.
I always hear this, when I am in Thailand, Philippines, Nagaland or just other countries my mom can be identified as being from there, they will always point out me for not looking fully asian. Family friends and relatives always pointed out how tall or fair you were (which I got from my dads pale ass viking genes). BUT YES. And here in Sweden, I am sooo asian apparently.
5) GETTING ASKED TO TEACH SOMEONE RANDOM THINGS IN THEIR NATIVE TONGUE.
Lol I don't even speak my moms language but if I could, hell nah.
6) PEOPLE assume you like certain asian foods bc ur asian.
Do you want pho? Sushi? Kimchi? I actually have never tried Pho myself, and it's tacos all the way
7) Wow! You are really exotic
This is probably the worst ice breaker ever. I mean I feel special I guess :)
8) Asians are good at math.
Holla at ya girl who got a C+ throughout high-school in math..
9) You look like you are 12 years old.
10) Hey, just so you know, I'm really into Asian girls.
I've probably read this line maybe at least 10 times, I mean good for you? Oh, so he is into Asian girls... and only Asian girls. Well, I'm really into guys who don't hit on me just because I'm Asian. So obviously this isn't going to work out. And those asian pick up lines... Gosh I don't even watch anime or any of that stuff and I just get these Naruto yellow fever pick up lines and I am just so confused..