Why abandon Eofla Apps?
Because the app maker that they use does have creativity but there is work (staff) that we should do in one particular Minecraft PE server, Fantasy Island along with 2 servers, Fantasy Prison and Fantasy Skyblock. Since we don't have time to update all of Eofla Apps, and some of them have errors in the next update, we have to retire Eofla Apps and Sketchware.
Why retire Eofla Apps and Sketchware?
I found Android Studio very productive that we can do the apps on Android based on ideas. Sketchware is, too, but some of the apps like phone restarter, cannot be made on Sketchware and has to be done using Android Studio.
Not only because we have to staff all these 3 MCPE servers, but also to improve our experience in making apps like these.
We are also retired because there is something weird in Sketchware, and includes from severe to non-severe:
- Inappropriate apps posting
- Not enough functions since the time we are retired. We need notifications, etc.
Will we ever going to be back to continue making updates for Eofla Apps?
We think so, as long as we are not banned from Sketchware, because Sketchware is constantly improving every day, including updates on Google Play Store, and if Sketchware reached to an update that includes:
- Notifications, Phone restarter and shutdown, music equalizer, fetch data from WiFi and converting from string to text in TextView
- Buttons on the top bar, Swipe left to open menu like most modern apps has, and some useful functions and widgets
We will continue developing new apps, as well as putting new updates on existing apps that needs bug fixes and updates, and new features.
We would like to plan the following:
- PocketMine MP plugins
- Get staff on many servers as possible that is outside the Fantasy servers
- Do nice things like PowerPoint OS collection
- Improve the blog design
- And more...
As for Eofla Apps, we cannot plan anything on it.
We abandoned Eofla Apps because of something weird happened in Sketchware, apps failing to compile, inappropriate apps posting, not enough functions, and we have to staff all 3 MCPE servers.
We planned awesome things that is outside the Eofla Apps but not inside the Eofla Apps because we retired both Eofla Apps and Sketchware.
Last Goodbye of Eofla Apps 2016-2017:
Goodbye, Eofla Apps.
Uninstall Eofla Apps or part of it if you like to.
EoflaOE, a great Sketchware customer who retired.
EoflaOE will miss you all, including ModsZone.
DON'T FORGET: To like, comment, and subscribe on YouTube Channel below:
- EoflaOE ViceCity: "Linux, MC, and more..."