Eczema is a very common chronic skin disorder, affecting about 34 million Americans. It can occur in people of all age groups, but it is more common among infants than adults.
Its symptoms include dry skin, redness, swelling, flaking, blisters, cracking, crusted sores and constant itching. It can affect different body parts like the face, hands, ankles, back of the knees, neck and upper chest.
While eczema is often hereditary, various factors can also trigger it, such as allergies, environmental irritants, sweating, and emotional stress. Eczema outbreaks can be chronic or acute.
There are the best eczema infograhic that can help to know about eczema and treatments.
Top 10 best infographic in 2017
1. Managing Eczema Infographic
2. Eczema: All You Need to Know in 5 Minutes
3. Baby Skin Conditions
7. Top 10 Bath Solutions & Remedies For Eczema - Infographic
8. Everything You Need To Know About Eczema
10. Everything You Should Know About Eczema