1. Your teachers jobs are to help you learn. Don't be afraid to ask questions or for further explanation.
2. Don't compare yourself to others. They don't live the same life as you.
3. Understand that not everyone you meet in life is meant to stay.
4. If you fail a test, see where you went wrong so you know how to improve. Failure is essential to growth.
5. Remind yourself that you aren't who you were a year ago, you've grown and mistakes are to learn from.
6. If something doesn't make you happy, healthy, or benefit you in any way, don't do it.
7. Always have a pen and a notebook with you, you never know when you'll feel inspired with an idea.
8. Remember to take care of your mental health before school work.
9. Crying doesn't make you weak. You're allowed to feel. Your emotions are valid.
10. love yourself. Love every single aspect. Your nose, your eyes, your cheeks, your thighs, your hands, your smile, your hair and your birthmark.
Q: Hva synes dere?